Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she 100% with Jake ? He is well known in Liverpool for being a fame bleep …..always auditioning for X Factor, having his own radio station, selling stories to the local paper …..a few years ago he was in the Liverpool Echo for having no money & making his girlfriend just after she had given birth go on a treasure hunt around Liverpool looking for pieces of tat he had hidden ...CRINGE....plus he filmed it all on Facebook!! Then sold it all to the papers ….
I would think she would have more sense than to go for him - he'll just be using her to get his podcast listened tpp !

The ex's IG is pauldbannister ………...OMG if you look at that Jake's Instagram he is obviously trying to revive his singing career [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
He was 100% camping with her this week & then at the meal in Gusto.
Honestly I’ve said it on here before, that girl was emotionally tortured by him. I had her on Facebook at one point and she was a wreck with the constant messages from other women about him cheating, telling her she was fat just after giving birth. He’s bad news and thinks because he’s got followers on Instagram the world owes him something.

He was 100% camping with her this week & then at the meal in Gusto.
Honestly I’ve said it on here before, that girl was emotionally tortured by him. I had her on Facebook at one point and she was a wreck with the constant messages from other women about him cheating, telling her she was fat just after giving birth. He’s bad news and thinks because he’s got followers on Instagram the world owes him something.
OMG THAT'S AWFUL!!!! What a nasty piece of work....can't believe Scousebird is doing this podcast with him!

You can tell he loves himself. She needs to be careful....men like that can prey on people who’ve had a separation

Is she just naive? it’s not a good look for a brand that’s about empowering women!!

😖😖😖😖😖

OMG THAT'S AWFUL!!!! What a nasty piece of work....can't believe Scousebird is doing this podcast with him!

You can tell he loves himself. She needs to be careful....men like that can prey on people who’ve had a separation

Is she just naive? it’s not a good look for a brand that’s about empowering women!!

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]
When they’ve read some of the stories out about people being vile I’ve fully expected one to be his ex.

I just think she doesn’t know the real him. He’s a creative character, lots of mental stories over the years!

Also, we defo know each other [emoji1303][emoji23]

It’s very confusing. How can you get divorced and both be shagging new people within weeks?
I know!!! Bloody hell didn’t their vows mean anything?! She said they were still good friends so I don’t get how they’ve both got new people already! Where’s the respect for one another?!

Did you see the singing stories he did?? Oh my god, I died of cringe 😂😂😂😬😬😬 You call tell he’s a right wrongen. Her ex has a new lady I noticed....he’s defo upgraded whereas Steph has not 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Wonder if they moved into their new home together or that was simply a part of them going their separate ways but weren't ready to announce it.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always found her really calculating, there’s something unpleasant about her. Since she’s dropped the anon account she’s become unbearable and she doesn’t look like a “Scouse bird” at all!

Someone mentioned earlier all her mates seem to have vanished which is very true. I wonder if they chose him in the divorce? I feel very sorry for the little girl too who has a turn in her eye but never wears glasses :confused:

Reactions: 10
I’ve always found her really calculating, there’s something unpleasant about her. Since she’s dropped the anon account she’s become unbearable and she doesn’t look like a “Scouse bird” at all!

Someone mentioned earlier all her mates seem to have vanished which is very true. I wonder if they chose him in the divorce? I feel very sorry for the little girl too who has a turn in her eye but never wears glasses :confused:

Yes 100% agree!!!!

Reactions: 2
Did you see the singing stories he did?? Oh my god, I died of cringe 😂😂😂😬😬😬 You call tell he’s a right wrongen. Her ex has a new lady I noticed....he’s defo upgraded whereas Steph has not 😂😂🙈
I watched it but I wish I didn’t!! He’s so cringeworthy!! 😩👎🏻👎🏻

• Haha
And now she’s on her instagram story clearly making digs at her ex 🙄 I don’t think she considers her poor daughter in any of her decisions!

she's such a responsible business owner isn't she, leaving her staff to go and get drunk :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone been to her shop? It looks so tacky as you drive past it and all the product she puts on her page looks like really cheap tatt.

Reactions: 2
she's such a responsible business owner isn't she, leaving her staff to go and get drunk :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone been to her shop? It looks so tacky as you drive past it and all the product she puts on her page looks like really cheap tatt.
Practically everything she sells you can get from that China app AliExpress for more than half of the price she’s selling it for

Reactions: 4
Who did you think shes slagging off in her IG ….nice though , drinking and then going the tip with that sleaze bag Jake ….if he vaped all over my wine I would vom🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮…..

And now she’s on her instagram story clearly making digs at her ex 🙄 I don’t think she considers her poor daughter in any of her decisions!
The daughter is nothing more than an (money making) accessory to her, she even started up an Instagram account for her.

In other news, I do hope she is planning on driving herself to the top after that rather substantial glass of wine.

why is she so cagey over the split. Her ex definitely moved into the new house she was making a man cave for him a few weeks before and was well loved up before she binbagged him 😂😂 apparently he had been married before and dumped his wife after a few months and then took up with scousebird so looks like she just has terrible taste in men .

Reactions: 3
I know someone who worked with her not long after the whole Scousebird thing took off and while she was still anonymous. They said they got a huge shock when Steph walked in as she had been portrayed as this uber glam scouse socialite, what they got was a nightmare from Kirkdale 😂
I have friends in the ‘Pool who all know of her, consensus is that she is an absolute horror.

why is she so cagey over the split. Her ex definitely moved into the new house she was making a man cave for him a few weeks before and was well loved up before she binbagged him 😂😂 apparently he had been married before and dumped his wife after a few months and then took up with scousebird so looks like she just has terrible taste in men .
That was quite the house move as well, from her Nan’s house in Kitkdale to a huge renovation slap bang in Crosby Village. The ex is now in a rental terrace by Goodison so he’s come down to earth with a bang.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.