Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her taste in her house.

Has anyone ever met her!?
This was the final straw for me. I can't stand when bloggers suddenly think they're experts in everything.. business, home renovations etc.

I remember seeing her say the complete opposite of everything I've ever been told by experienced decorators, so confidently when posting about her house, I just couldn't believe the arrogance.

This was the final straw for me. I can't stand when bloggers suddenly think they're experts in everything.. business, home renovations etc.

I remember seeing her say the complete opposite of everything I've ever been told by experienced decorators, so confidently when posting about her house, I just couldn't believe the arrogance.
it's such a mismatch of clutter. every room is just full of junk and is so naff, it's claustrophic to look at

Reactions: 3
now she's promoting an opticians when she has “perfect vision *smug laugh*” 🙄 getting Jimmy choo frames with clear glass just to twin with Cora. also does anyone believe she never knew that the frames were named cora?

Reactions: 1
Generally her content (or near lack of) is very cringe at the moment. Loads of gifted stuff, shamelessly plugging the stupid umbrellas (makes a change from the drink shimmer) and lots of look at me pouting clothes posts. She said on a video the other shes not always at the shop because she is also blogging - I haven't read a decent blog in months. I don't want to be witch hunty on her but what is she about now? The house? The shop? Going to events but never writing about it?

Reactions: 2
I wonder how her "date night" with Jake's mum went? 😂
I am glad she's not with him anymore, I listened to the podcasts and they were so cringy because of him, he is so unfunny and such a try hard

Reactions: 2
we are treated to a whole day of her using the salon girls time for her own benefit on the latest story.

we are treated to a whole day of her using the salon girls time for her own benefit on the latest story.
Do you think she took rent off her for the day too?

Completely naked in the bath except for glasses she doesn’t need. I can’t fathom that one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s sold the caravan that she banged Jake the snake in, sorry produced the podcasts in.
Hope the new owners get the place fumigated and deloused before setting foot in there.

Anyone else getting the impression she is skint as duck.

Reactions: 3
Yea she couldn’t be making that much money doing what she’s doing now? Gets a lot of freebies yes but a good wage? I don’t see how.

Yea she couldn’t be making that much money doing what she’s doing now? Gets a lot of freebies yes but a good wage? I don’t see how.
Shes got the house and she said she was buying a static so maybe not too bad off. Not sure how though, bath bombs cant make you that much....

‘Why do we feel pressured to post on social media?’ Well, I don’t. Because I don’t rely on it as a form of income unlike you Steph! So you know... DUH

Reactions: 6
Why does this woman bring Politics in to stuff. She is not smart enough to be fully involved in Politics, but right now, anything to do with Politics is the last thing people want to see, especially the crowd she is trying to pull in to her shop.

Could have done with getting a skin peel before that pixi beauty IGTV. The lighting just highlights the sun damage and dullness. Also if you’re going to become a sudden skincare guru (by promoting the free PR stuff you get), make sure to do your next and declotage! And put suncream on everyday (including your hands).

Could have done with getting a skin peel before that pixi beauty IGTV. The lighting just highlights the sun damage and dullness. Also if you’re going to become a sudden skincare guru (by promoting the free PR stuff you get), make sure to do your next and declotage! And put suncream on everyday (including your hands).
it wasnt long ago she was going to bed in her make up every night and proudly announcing it. I never trust influencers who love pixi as they give out so many freebies theyve flooded instagram with them! Also theyre very mid range and not actually that great.

Reactions: 4
Also sorry but what a bad try hard ming she’s becoming trying to jump on the Tory abuse twitter bandwagon 😬 Trying to be quirky but it’s not even funny or good even? Who wants to even be called a Tory. She’ll class it as a joke but bleeping hell if that’s your sense of humour Steph then god bless you hun. Ye basic and boring x

Attachments

Also sorry but what a bad try hard ming she’s becoming trying to jump on the Tory abuse twitter bandwagon 😬 Trying to be quirky but it’s not even funny or good even? Who wants to even be called a Tory. She’ll class it as a joke but bleeping hell if that’s your sense of humour Steph then god bless you hun. Ye basic and boring x
😂😂😂 I always think this when I see these posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.