Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a guy singing in the car with her but she cut off after showing his hand I think. It’s all suggestive stories from each of them, so blatantly they’re trying to hide they’re together (but not very well). Never seems to have her kid either anymore either
Feel like I could see him and 2 smaller kiddies behind her x

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while ago. The mug thing really pissed me off! I thought her attitude about the poor lady who was offended was disgusting! I live locally to her shop and I wouldn’t want to bring my little girl there if she’s going to see such offensive language! (I’m not a prude but the c word is a no for me!!)
Also I find her ‘divorce’ really strange! And the fact that she was getting her bikini wax the day after and going out on the raz! Classy! And ‘I announced I was single 12 hours ago and I’m disappointed I haven’t had any ‘dick pics’’ instant unfollow from me Steph, sorry! Have some respect for your ex!

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her a while ago. The mug thing really pissed me off! I thought her attitude about the poor lady who was offended was disgusting! I live locally to her shop and I wouldn’t want to bring my little girl there if she’s going to see such offensive language! (I’m not a prude but the c word is a no for me!!)
Also I find her ‘divorce’ really strange! And the fact that she was getting her bikini wax the day after and going out on the raz! Classy! And ‘I announced I was single 12 hours ago and I’m disappointed I haven’t had any ‘dick pics’’ instant unfollow from me Steph, sorry! Have some respect for your ex!
Omg I didn’t see that!!
It’s almost like she wanted the dick pics... your a mother now Steph have some respect for yourself

I follow her ex on Instagram, he’s always seemed like a lovely guy and I see he’s got the kid AGAIN whilst she’s off having a mid life crisis somewhere

Reactions: 4
95,000 followers and yet posts only get two comments and a couple of hundred likes? How many of those followers are bought?

Reactions: 6
I follow her ex on Instagram, he’s always seemed like a lovely guy and I see he’s got the kid AGAIN whilst she’s off having a mid life crisis somewhere
Oh My God! That’s so bad! My respect for her has gone down so much!!
And if she is with that Jake gif then what a massive downgrade!!! He is so cringeworthy! I’m not even interested in the podcast because I can’t stand that lad!
Obviously we don’t know the full story about her marriage, like what went on behind closed doors, but from what I can see she’s made a massive mistake leaving her husband!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm so glad someone has mentioned this! She's so vile, the obnoxious MY MARRIAGE IS OVER video, that she barely sees her kid any more unless its to promote something, and the podcast is just them telling other peoples stories they ask them to send in which is hardly original.

and she should be reported to ASA because she never reveals her assocations with brands or when things are gifts, she's always wearing clothes for Very and she has previously worked with them

Reactions: 4
95,000 followers and yet posts only get two comments and a couple of hundred likes? How many of those followers are bought?

Exactly! I think she’s struggling for content too as she just recycles the same old crap to post
Oh My God! That’s so bad! My respect for her has gone down so much!!
And if she is with that Jake gif then what a massive downgrade!!! He is so cringeworthy! I’m not even interested in the podcast because I can’t stand that lad!
Obviously we don’t know the full story about her marriage, like what went on behind closed doors, but from what I can see she’s made a massive mistake leaving her husband!
He’s awful isn’t he!!? She seems to go through best mates every 5 mins too I think it shows what kind of person she really is

Her husband has a new girlfriend too! Maybe they spilt up ages ago an kept it quiet

He only moved out when she announced it though. And she said their friends & family were really shocked! I think they’ve both just rushed into relationships.
The husbands new girlfriend is gorge though!

He only moved out when she announced it though. And she said their friends & family were really shocked! I think they’ve both just rushed into relationships.
The husbands new girlfriend is gorge though!
Yeh he's done well there, I bet she's fuming at how pretty she is especially given all the work she's had done. How can you get divorced that quickly i don't understnad? Did one of them cheat?

I know she posted the video saying they were now divorced and that the divorce had been happening in the background, yet 2 weeks earlier they were posting lovey dovey valentines messages about each other?

Is she 100% with Jake ? He is well known in Liverpool for being a fame bleep …..always auditioning for X Factor, having his own radio station, selling stories to the local paper …..a few years ago he was in the Liverpool Echo for having no money & making his girlfriend just after she had given birth go on a treasure hunt around Liverpool looking for pieces of tat he had hidden ...CRINGE....plus he filmed it all on Facebook!! Then sold it all to the papers ….
I would think she would have more sense than to go for him - he'll just be using her to get his podcast listened tpp !

The ex's IG is pauldbannister ………...OMG if you look at that Jake's Instagram he is obviously trying to revive his singing career 😂😂😂😂

Is she 100% with Jake ? He is well known in Liverpool for being a fame bleep …..always auditioning for X Factor, having his own radio station, selling stories to the local paper …..a few years ago he was in the Liverpool Echo for having no money & making his girlfriend just after she had given birth go on a treasure hunt around Liverpool looking for pieces of tat he had hidden ...CRINGE....plus he filmed it all on Facebook!! Then sold it all to the papers …
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/most-romantic-birthday-present-ever-12314138

OMG is this him? I would be so embarrassed!

Is she 100% with Jake ? He is well known in Liverpool for being a fame bleep …..always auditioning for X Factor, having his own radio station, selling stories to the local paper …..a few years ago he was in the Liverpool Echo for having no money & making his girlfriend just after she had given birth go on a treasure hunt around Liverpool looking for pieces of tat he had hidden ...CRINGE....plus he filmed it all on Facebook!! Then sold it all to the papers ….
I would think she would have more sense than to go for him - he'll just be using her to get his podcast listened tpp !

The ex's IG is pauldbannister ………...OMG if you look at that Jake's Instagram he is obviously trying to revive his singing career 😂😂😂😂
Thanks I'm off to nose now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.