Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short memory this one... the other week shes royally slagging Caroline Flack over DV... this week - crocodile tears and broken heart emojis
Thinking she’s bi polar or split personality as she definitely forgets what she says on a daily basis

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just been on her blog because I was trying to remember the name of that clothing company that was out in the 90’s think it was a french name and I think dodos used to sell some of their tracksuits (can’t 100% remember if that’s true?) but she did a post on them a year or so ago when they had a bit of a revival.
Anyway... come across some of her fashion pictures (granted they’re from 2017) and omg she’s the woolest dresser ever. Goes on about being a boss scouse babe and dresses/looks like she’s from Wigan. That orange outfit I wouldn’t wear to paint the house. Hot mess.
Also, has she removed that leg spread picture from her Instagram? It’s no longer there.
Bon bleu

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's so bleeping bitter on her stories, my god! 😂 Sally clearly hit a nerve - GOOD! 😂 The woman is all over the place and looked manic when fake laughing! 😡

Reactions: 2
So the #bekind crusader in light of recent events still thinks it’s ok to out ‘sally’ to her 100k plus followers and allow almost 500 comments beneath one particular post calling ‘sally’ a jealous bleep. You covered her name but not her picture then told everyone her first name anyway... the only troll in that scenario was you Stefanny. You could of still had your say privately but no, you’re nothing but a narcissistic bully. Said it before, you’re fair game because you’ve behaved like this for years. Only wools like you, scousers fuckin cringe at you. Give your sizeable head a wobble and look after your daughter. Imagine choosing not to be there to kiss your baby goodnight, every night? I’m ashamed for you girl. Laugh at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I only recently discovered this thread, I had forgotten about Scouse Bird to be honest!

Used to follow her on Twitter and read her blog back when she first came out - then was massively turned off when she once posted about her and Lizzy (whose age at the time I was shocked by) blatantly doing coke in some bar/club and being pissed off someone giving her dirty looks or whatever scouseism she referred to it as. She obviously thought it made her look cool 🙄 would have been around 2013/14 I think, it was before she ‘revealed’ herself on the SB page, but I remember there being a load of replies saying she shouldn’t be posting about taking coke and she was calling them all boring etc! I swiftly unfollowed her. Have now found her on IG, what a car crash she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.