Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna settle down with a nice cup of tea and start reading the threads from the beginning. Was it thread 1 when she popped up on here and basically confirmed that Paul had snagged the cleaner? 🥰
Swear down, not even messing, next time I go on holiday I am doing this! It’s been a bleeping ride hasn’t it 🤣🤣. It was a few years ago now when I was on holiday, jet lagged to duck, couldn’t sleep and was posting about the corells 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funny times

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m gonna settle down with a nice cup of tea and start reading the threads from the beginning. Was it thread 1 when she popped up on here and basically confirmed that Paul had snagged the cleaner? 🥰
Come back and give us a recap of your highlights 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s horrendous isn’t it? I can’t believe she’s gone on camera after having that done! Surely she’s complained to the place?!!! Obviously hasn’t advertised it because she’s pregnant and also it’s fucked up!!
Probs another freebie x

Reactions: 1
I for 1 am shocked that her Kier Starmer not welcome board outside the shop didn't deter voters from delivering a big fuckload of Labour wins nationwide. It's almost as if her little circular, entrenched, backwards looking Corbyn nostalgia has absolutely no impact in the real world.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I for 1 am shocked that her Kier Starmer not welcome board outside the shop didn't deter voters from delivering a big fuckload of Labour wins nationwide. It's almost as if her little circular, entrenched, backwards looking Corbyn nostalgia has absolutely no impact in the real world.
That's her only political take, isn't it? "I cried over Corbyn." bleeping get over it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.