Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is though, most people with a brain understand that the two issues don’t have to be mutually exclusive. You can be horrified at the state of the nhs and still appreciate the significance of the past few days.

People like her are divisive and ill natured. She isn’t alone in her polarising views but they do not make up a majority overall and they certainly do not command any respect. All they do is further isolate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still shocked at her outfit on Saturday for the gym... a gym skirt. I wore them in gymnastics 2003. Absolute meff!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone even say Beckham was a hero? Probably most people thought ‘that’s nice’ and moved on with their day. She just loves to get angry about things that she thinks make her look “cool”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Jeff, we've never seen any headlines slamming the NHS.

I cannot abide people who feel like they only have the right opinion - it's theirs or its wrong.

Do I give a duck about Beckham? Not really no, but she's just bleeping clueless
There is a word for it - “pontificating” 😒

Reactions: 6
She opened to day to great her busy shop. Made a grand total for 4.99 I bet 😂

E9F4398B-EFA8-4BE4-A8BC-2DFB42B22505.jpeg

Actually a joke- cost of living… yea I’m skint but I will run out and spend 9.99 on a money box to get my point across- duck off Jeff

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Washed my grand daughters PE kit on Saturday morning as she came to me straight from school, a skirt with shorts attached a skort she called it. We had navy blue gym knickers and all the boys perving us. And then soft girl wears that monstrous outfit shes a grown arse woman and half of Liverpool has probably saw her gash. 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
See she has got a new shop assistant Shelly who, judging by her last post, doesn’t make her fave coffee sound appealing;- real chunks on salted caramel chocolate? Real chunks of what? 🧐 🤮?? Or is Shelly already in the know?

Sorry for insulting poor Mrs Trunchbull 🤣
Jeff Hunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FE8AAD0B-90C5-4001-9615-BD14CD9A0D67.jpeg

Why can she not take her makeup off THE ABSOLUTE bleeping STINK

The shame of making videos looking like that

I dunno who the duck the likes of her and ZSM think they are, peddling technically an unhygienic narrative and thinking it’s ducking relatable ?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.