Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pic has ended me on so many levels 🤣🤣🤣. She looks chronically depressed and so old. The dress, her legs 🤣. And then monster munch toes hanging over the shoes. Girl how you had the audacity to do a circle of show, I’ll never know. You look like a 55 year old woman whose just been catapulted through Bon marche after ten litres of lambrini

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This pic has ended me on so many levels 🤣🤣🤣. She looks chronically depressed and so old. The dress, her legs 🤣. And then monster munch toes hanging over the shoes. Girl how you had the audacity to do a circle of show, I’ll never know. You look like a 55 year old woman whose just been catapulted through Bon marche after ten litres of lambrini
She looks like a Russian athlete relaxing after the olympics, shot putt, javelin and discus are her forte.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Deffo filtered her face, as she looks proper haggard in real life/sneaky pic I took of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ghostbusters painting is all I’m saying

karma for her circle of show days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to lose weight so Im not bodyshaming her for that as pot kettle black. However this is just prime example of what is portrayed online isn't real life she looks two sizes smaller online which to me it doesn't matter if she is bigger at all in real life weight is irrelevant to me but the being purposefully dishonest about it online is the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'Invited'. Is that a thing now???

Also, those photos...

I can't 😂 😂 😂 😂 on the odd occasion she doesn't put a filter on I always think she looks well more weather worn than what she let's on.

Are they recent pictures? Because I thought she was like a size 8 now! Genuinely shocked

Reactions: 10
I need to lose weight so Im not bodyshaming her for that as pot kettle black. However this is just prime example of what is portrayed online isn't real life she looks two sizes smaller online which to me it doesn't matter if she is bigger at all in real life weight is irrelevant to me but the being purposefully dishonest about it online is the issue.
I feel this, far from perfect but proud of my size 14 bod and I don’t hide it on Instagram! That’s the issue!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'Invited'. Is that a thing now???

Also, those photos...

I can't 😂 😂 😂 😂 on the odd occasion she doesn't put a filter on I always think she looks well more weather worn than what she let's on.

Are they recent pictures? Because I thought she was like a size 8 now! Genuinely shocked
Like two weekends. Ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.