Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a couple of kids my friend classed her bra size as 34 long as they too were like 2 water balloons, how she would kill for the same 34 longs now she has put weight on and the boobs are humongous although still long. Getting old is tit šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hereā€™s a life hack for you Steph. Love your child, spend time with her, take her on days out, learn that life isnā€™t about material things and stop chasing a quick duck. Truly learn the meaning of life before itā€™s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hereā€™s a life hack for you Steph. Love your child, spend time with her, take her on days out, learn that life isnā€™t about material things and stop chasing a quick duck. Truly learn the meaning of life before itā€™s too late.
The only days out she takes Cora on are free ones. She doesnā€™t deserve the title mother. Horrible bleep. Cora will totally duck her off when sheā€™s older

Reactions: 8
I feel she gets more vacuous by the day. The trips abroad are not even laughable any more at the extent to which she basically mansplanes , often incorrect , information. So sad the life she leads, then works in her bazaar and thinks sheā€™s big time there too. So , utterly , bizarre.
Hyped up on the filters n all recently to really draw on fake image.

Reactions: 13
The minuscule amount of time she spends with that child is disgusting
Even the bleeping sad little suck arse Jefflets must know thatā€™s wrong. Sheā€™s a bleeping bleep. The over inflated ego and self importance she has is laughable. Youā€™re a bleeping nobody you stupid sweat. Start being a mother to your gorgeous little girl. bleeping witch

Reactions: 10
I was sat looking for a holiday last night on the Tui website, bearing in mind pre kids I was always a long haul adults only hotel kinda girl and here I am looking for resorts with the best slides, water parks near by etc whilst trying to avoid anywhere that might be rowdy. Sheā€™s a proper sweat. Couldnā€™t flit away the way she does and leave my kids behind.

Reactions: 8
I could probably forgive her if she didnā€™t go anywhere herself but she does. She goes everywhere, experiences loads of new things WITHOUT her child. I couldnā€™t live with myself

Reactions: 9
Very Sociopathic behaviour not to feel any guilt or to have a conscience, for going away on all these holidays without her child

Very Sociopathic behaviour not to feel any guilt or to have a conscience, for going away on all these holidays without her child
Sheā€™s bleeping not right. Sheā€™s an absolute bleeping shameless disgrace. Maybe itā€™s better the way it is now. Coraā€™s probably better off not being with her. That child will grow up and cut the bleep out of her life completely. Always say that the poor kid is going to get some stick when sheā€™s older off other kids in her school because her mother acts like a slut and is always posting filth online

We see you Jeff

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I bet if Cora does little plays and shows in school that she is the only bleep of a mother that doesnā€™t go to watch them. Sheā€™s bleeping vile. bleeping off abroad every other week. Why the duck did she even have a child? She hasnā€™t got a maternal bone in her body. She bleeping winds me up so much. Some women can only dream of being mothers and they canā€™t have kids for whatever reason. bleeping shameless skank. And she reckons weā€™re jealous of her? Whoā€™d be jealous of a narcissistic, self centered twit? And if the sad little jefflets donā€™t see anything wrong in her attitude then they are just as bad as her. I suppose the week holiday she has with her once a year will happen soon. Sheā€™ll be dick hunting, complaining about everything, be constantly yapping complete and utter boring drivel into her phone and Cora will be lashed in kids club. bleeping bad crank

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet if Cora does little plays and shows in school that she is the only bleep of a mother that doesnā€™t go to watch them. Sheā€™s bleeping vile. bleeping off abroad every other week. Why the duck did she even have a child? She hasnā€™t got a maternal bone in her body. She bleeping winds me up so much. Some women can only dream of being mothers and they canā€™t have kids for whatever reason. bleeping shameless skank. And she reckons weā€™re jealous of her? Whoā€™d be jealous of a narcissistic, self centered twit? And if the sad little jefflets donā€™t see anything wrong in her attitude then they are just as bad as her. I suppose the week holiday she has with her once a year will happen soon. Sheā€™ll be dick hunting, complaining about everything, be constantly yapping complete and utter boring drivel into her phone and Cora will be lashed in kids club. bleeping bad crank
Couldnā€™t have put it better

she goes on about being a proper scouser , and let me tell you this for free. No scouse ma would desert their child like she does . Omg we all have to be dselfish at some point in our lives , but her levels are unprecedented. She is extremely classless and clueless.

Reactions: 17
Even the way she was going on about how her and her mate cook for each other every other night, it just screams ā€œCora doesnā€™t live hereā€
And I bet sheā€™s talking about Jakeā€™s Ma šŸ˜­
Anyone know if sheā€™s still with the balding Italian?

Even the way she was going on about how her and her mate cook for each other every other night, it just screams ā€œCora doesnā€™t live hereā€
And I bet sheā€™s talking about Jakeā€™s Ma šŸ˜­
Anyone know if sheā€™s still with the balding Italian?
Iā€™d rather eat hot cat tit than Ma Curetonā€™s cooking. Looking at her house you would never guess she had a child. No photos of Cora, just a bleeping big picture of her dressed like a twit in a Tudor costume. No sign of any child activity like toys, games etc.. No kid friendly food or snacks in her fridge. Massive red flags were a piƱata with Coraā€™s face on what she posted on insta with the caption ā€œrevenge will be hadā€ then encouraging Cora to basically smash duck out of her own face. The sweets she got for her (yes another scrounged freebie) with the word slut in random places. Very appropriate for a little girlšŸ¤”. That painting of herself (yep you guessed it, another scrounged thing) just screams narcissism. Well she did once say sheā€™s the centre of her own universe. Didnā€™t mention Cora. And the thing is, she does not give a flying duck about it. In Jeff world she doesnā€™t do anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like her excuse that she was ā€œmaking her private life privateā€ (or whatever she said) was partly as people were maybe starting to cotton on to the fact Cora was hardly ever with her. Now it just looks like sheā€™s keeping that side away from Instagram, where really nothing has actually changed with most of the content she shares. Now she just has a good excuse if anyone asks #wherescora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.