Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check point Charlie..look at my tits..Berlin Wall..look at my tits..look at my tits I mean this photo..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why did she show a picture of a bar and put her location as Checkpoint Charlie? Um.. that isn’t Checkpoint Charlie at all!

It’s literally a war checkpoint on a road (ruined by a maccies next to it but whatever). It’s not a beach bar 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh wait I’ve carried with the stories and she’s actually at it the next day with her tits out. So respectful

#wherescora

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why did she show a picture of a bar and put her location as Checkpoint Charlie? Um.. that isn’t Checkpoint Charlie at all!

It’s literally a war checkpoint on a road (ruined by a maccies next to it but whatever). It’s not a beach bar 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh wait I’ve carried with the stories and she’s actually at it the next day with her tits out. So respectful

#wherescora
That maccies is actually grim, the way it says checkpoint cheesy on the door. 🤮

Reactions: 5
Walking round the holocaust memorial with her tits hanging out. What an absolute disrespectful whopper she is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Walking round the holocaust memorial with her tits hanging out. What an absolute disrespectful whopper she is
I found that uncomfortable. I’ve been there myself and I have taken a photo of it but I would never have walked around talking into my phone. Shocking.

Reactions: 11
So, yesterday while she was badly describing how the checkpoints are named after the finette alphabet….think she means phonetic, she went on to give examples Alpha, Brava etc however it seems that her phone edits gave up when it got to Foxtrot 😂.

I wonder what additional content the Jefflets are getting🧐

I found that uncomfortable. I’ve been there myself and I have taken a photo of it but I would never have walked around talking into my phone. Shocking.
Nothing is off limits for influenzas when it comes to getting likes. She would go to Auschwitz and do that bleeping ridiculous Grace face pose

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I walked through that memorial we were silent. I couldn’t imagine being disrespectful chatting tit loudly into my phone. 😱

Reactions: 12
The problem is she tries to sound like an expert everywhere she goes. She’s not a tour guide she’s an “influencer” (allegedly). If she just said “I’m loving Berlin cos I’ve learned loads about it’s history, seen some beautiful buildings and eaten some great food. If you come you can try all that too” it’d be much more engaging. Instead you get her asking for recommendations for a city she doesn’t know next to smug lectures about the places she’s never been to. It doesn’t work.

Oh and buy a decent bra Jeff! If Phil and Grant were better supported they wouldn’t be trying to escape from that zip.
100% this. She tries to make out like she’s an expert on absolutely everything.

Reactions: 10
100% this. She tries to make out like she’s an expert on absolutely everything.
Like when she came out with the smug “I didn’t know people didn’t know about this” travel hack about putting a boarding pass into the key card holder on a wall in a hotel room. Isn’t the point that you put it in there so you don’t spend 10 minutes hunting around the room for the key card and it’s there as the last thing you pick up on your way out? She’ll have got that from a fellow wannabe and turned into a point scoring exercise for the Jefflets

Reactions: 10
Like when she came out with the smug “I didn’t know people didn’t know about this” travel hack about putting a boarding pass into the key card holder on a wall in a hotel room. Isn’t the point that you put it in there so you don’t spend 10 minutes hunting around the room for the key card and it’s there as the last thing you pick up on your way out? She’ll have got that from a fellow wannabe and turned into a point scoring exercise for the Jefflets
A bit like the way she acts like she invented the idea of taking a plug extension lead away with her too. How about you take your bleeping child away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.