Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope with her reviews. I mean showing the leg room on the flight… can’t wait to see when she next flies Lufthansa out of her own pockets, as she’s such a big fan, tHe LeG ro0m and the iNteRnAt!oNal flights 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Off on a Jeff plane ✈ #notcora #childfreeagain
Is it bad that I sang that... 🎶 I'm leaving on a jeff plane, no Cora... I'm child free again.... Oh Im such a hoe..... 🎶

So we get like 50 stories on her travel and scran stories.... But I thought that's what patreon is for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell 8 hours later and she’s still in an airport.
We don’t need to fly to Frankfurt to get to Dubai.
We could go to Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was thinking exactly the same thing. Makes a bit more sense if you’re heading somewhere long haul but if you’re after a quick weekend away in Berlin your not going to spend half of it hanging about in Frankfurt bloody airport. Unless you’re getting a freebie off Lufthansa and not declaring it on Insta obvs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It must be an AD she said she was sat next to Head of Marketing from Liverpool Airport.
EC45EF23-435B-4F44-80E4-8F1A4A874C13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell 8 hours later and she’s still in an airport.
We don’t need to fly to Frankfurt to get to Dubai.
We could go to Manchester
The logic of the whole thing 🤯

I remember when she was with Paul they’d always fly to Ireland to get flights to America. Could you be arsed? Been to USA a few times, the flights are long enough without having to stop over.
Meff.

Have you seen John Lennon airports stories? Explains it all

She is chatting about doing German in school. Maricourt only did Spanish and French

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had to skip most of her drivel but did she say she's on her own? But then says "we saw the balloon" and then has another beer next to hers in the last pic?

Reactions: 4
I had to skip most of her drivel but did she say she's on her own? But then says "we saw the balloon" and then has another beer next to hers in the last pic?
Liverpool John Lennon have taken a load of “influencers” to Germany for a day or two, there’s a group of them. I’m fuming about it like x

Reactions: 7
It appears the brief has been “show everyone how easy security was” and “imply it is now easier to travel further afield from liverpool”

it’s mad how all the influencers on the trip are saying the same thing and really highlights for me how bullshit influencers really are. Just say whatever they are paid to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Scouse bird will still be around but Steph will no longer be. I just want a quiet life tbh’

This aged well...less than 6 months ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God watching her trying to interact with other influenzas 😳 it's like a bizarre social experiment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a knack of making anywhere she visits the most unappealing place to go.

She is so unauthentic, she sounds like she is reading from a tourist guide and not in a credible way. She tries to make everything funny and in a bleeping city where there are tributes and literally concrete reminders of the horrific decades the people of Berlin endured, she is just so disrespectful. Put your tits away, Jeff, and please don’t tell people you’re from Liverpool…..we don’t need to be labelled with you as an example of how we don’t dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh Liverpool airport can get to duck! I hate it when things which I can’t avoid using gift shite to influencers

Reactions: 10
She has a knack of making anywhere she visits the most unappealing place to go.

She is so unauthentic, she sounds like she is reading from a tourist guide and not in a credible way. She tries to make everything funny and in a bleeping city where there are tributes and literally concrete reminders of the horrific decades the people of Berlin endured, she is just so disrespectful. Put your tits away, Jeff, and please don’t tell people you’re from Liverpool…..we don’t need to be labelled with you as an example of how we don’t dress.
The problem is she tries to sound like an expert everywhere she goes. She’s not a tour guide she’s an “influencer” (allegedly). If she just said “I’m loving Berlin cos I’ve learned loads about it’s history, seen some beautiful buildings and eaten some great food. If you come you can try all that too” it’d be much more engaging. Instead you get her asking for recommendations for a city she doesn’t know next to smug lectures about the places she’s never been to. It doesn’t work.

Oh and buy a decent bra Jeff! If Phil and Grant were better supported they wouldn’t be trying to escape from that zip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.