Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And liked by 46 people 😂 😭

Edited to say the number has risen to 67, hahahahahaha.
Have you seen her new tik tok saying why she’s got beef with kier starmer? Rich of her to mention him working with the sun and insulting hillsborough victims families when she doesn’t even donate money from her related stuff anymore (if she ever did) 😤

Reactions: 15
Have you seen her new tik tok saying why she’s got beef with kier starmer? Rich of her to mention him working with the sun and insulting hillsborough victims families when she doesn’t even donate money from her related stuff anymore (if she ever did) 😤
Pot, kettle and black come to mind

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she join some mad political party last year that wanted an independent north or something

Reactions: 6
Genuine question: does anyone have any adult female relatives/ friends/ mere acquaintances that would honestly consider putting a bathbomb in a cauldron, complete with fake spider, into their bath?
Her tat is getting more obscure

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question: does anyone have any adult female relatives/ friends/ mere acquaintances that would honestly consider putting a bathbomb in a cauldron, complete with fake spider, into their bath?
Absolutely not

I don’t have tik tok but by the sounds of things she’s getting some interesting comments?

I can imagine the pontificating is going down a treat now she’s done with preaching about the royal family she’s back to politics

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No. Literally no one.

Surely a small amount of young children would find that exciting. But what parents at spending, presumably £5+ on a kids’ bath bomb at the moment?

Absolutely not

I don’t have tik tok but by the sounds of things she’s getting some interesting comments?

I can imagine the pontificating is going down a treat now she’s done with preaching about the royal family she’s back to politics
She gets no interactions on her twitter or Insta so trying to be controversial on TIKTOK, she needs to grow the duck up.

This girl is obsessed with tattle, look at her list of who she’s following and type in tattle. Multiple anti-tattle accounts there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake girl. My kids would be FUMING. Wonder what Paul makes of this? Surely he works shifts, so out of school hours whose doing the babysitting?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.