Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is basically just a mug seller now isn’t she
She was buying them in but she’s done the whole I can make them cheaper! Even the “custom” cards as if a millionaire has the time to custom print a card 😂 she’s so full off poo and she’s started printing on T-shirts with a cricut heat press things they will be peeling after the first wash you need loads of pressure for it to be permanent something else she used to buy in from a local business but now is doing it herself what a tool!

Reactions: 10
She was buying them in but she’s done the whole I can make them cheaper! Even the “custom” cards as if a millionaire has the time to custom print a card 😂 she’s so full off poo and she’s started printing on T-shirts with a cricut heat press things they will be peeling after the first wash you need loads of pressure for it to be permanent something else she used to buy in from a local business but now is doing it herself what a tool!
You don't need to worry about things lasting when all your customers are tourists...they won't be around to complain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she had her naturally plump lips some again? Looked a bit wonky, overfilled to me

Reactions: 4
Fucken kip of her, and her tit nails, did she tell JC she took the Tory coin to fund her staff.

349766AE-E229-4C34-9E06-E54106F12D2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can we do a bleeping crowd fund or something to arrange for his safe return from this obvious hostage situation…if he’s next seen in a window of piss alley being forced to wear a pumpkin spice hoodie I’m on to the PREVENT team

Fucken kip of her, and her tit nails, did she tell JC she took the Tory coin to fund her staff.

View attachment 1604330
If I was meeting him I’d have at least done my nails and washed/brushed my bleeping tatt….Jesus ducking wept, I have no words

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we do a bleeping crowd fund or something to arrange for his safe return from this obvious hostage situation…if he’s next seen in a window of piss alley being forced to wear a pumpkin spice hoodie I’m on to the PREVENT team

If I was meeting him I’d have at least done my nails and washed/brushed my bleeping tatt….Jesus ducking wept, I have no words
Hairburst working wonders there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no.. oh no… oh no no no no no

He looks petrified and rightly so.

Tell me you don’t have or respect boundaries without telling me you don’t have or respect boundaries 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Jeremy maintaining his place in my heart by looking thoroughly not arsed by this absolute head

the irony

the audacity

stop the world I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fully expecting to see over the next month the phrase *and this is the last photograph taken of Mr Corbyn before his curious disappearance

• Haha
What we can also take from that photo is how much of a unit she is. Our Jezza is like 5'9, so while not massive isn't a short arse either. Can we all just take a minute to appreciate Jeff's stature in all its glory.

Oh and also her her gorgeous bouncing bouffant.

(Btw all you 6ft glorious super models I'm not trying to shame anyone, I actually wish I was 3 stone lighter and half a foot taller. Just our Jeffany has form for shaming short fellas so she's fair game.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going to kidnap Corbyn and gag him with a sweaty sock isn’t she 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.