Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the get well wishes girls πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

Feeling an improvement on yesterday having gone to bed at 8.30PM with my book (ideal Saturday night really IMO 🀣) might actually venture off the sofa today πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

This is the most liked post ever from any of Jeff’s threads. @MrsPurchase you legend! ❀
View attachment 344927
Big acknowledgment to @Tomi2015 for coming up with the idea. The glory of those likes belong to us both, mostly Tomi though 😘 πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Here we go dusty ass witches

you’re our saviour as usual 😘😘😘🀣
I’m absolutely rough as duck today so just catching up and I’m in bulk already, you dabs are my saviour πŸ€£πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.