Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can it just be noted that In the interest of public safety I’m wearing 2 sports bras this morning....Thank you!

I’ve just read up on how to do a new thread and I can’t make sense of it! 😂
I am wearing one it is a workout in itself to get on/off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
well I’m not doing it again after the right mess I made setting up this one 😂 😂 😂

I get what you’re saying, but she’s hardly a feminist (though I think she probably thinks she is) she literally lives for the male gaze!
She might not be but I am. I’m bringing up my kids to challenge any misogyny so I do the same. Unpopular opinion but still a valid opinion.

Reactions: 7
She might not be but I am. I’m bringing up my kids to challenge any misogyny so I do the same. Unpopular opinion but still a valid opinion.
Thought you were going?

Forget her sweet chariots (swing low reference there in case you missed it), look at her hoofs 🤢
Obvs it's 2020 and the year of the perpetually offended, but i think I speak for the majority when I say put some bleeping shoes on or crop em out ffs.
Yes I just objectified her feet. Not even soz.

Thread suggestion: manky feet, saggy tits, please stop before you show us your bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.