Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House and Travel pages gone for me too. I’ve also looked from my work Insta account which has never engaged with anything with the word Scousebird in it and can’t find them there either so looks like there’s something going on other than a mad blocking spree.

How are we going to keep track on the lack of progress in her kitchen and the worlds most boring travel updates now DABs?! Gutted! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is probably waiting for people to say they cant see it so she knows who she has blocked. Im saying NOTHING! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the house page has gone that’s good because her house was an offensive mess and no one paid her for collabs, if her holiday page has gone good because no one was funding her child abandoning dick appointments anyway. Makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never understood why she had so many accounts. Surely as an “influencer” you want as much engagement as possible so why would you dilute it by sharing stuff on accounts with lower numbers of followers?

Reactions: 11
I never understood why she had so many accounts. Surely as an “influencer” you want as much engagement as possible so why would you dilute it by sharing stuff on accounts with lower numbers of followers?
Affiliates and freebies. Having an account for her house would mean she’d get stuff gifted for a mention of the account or company. The travel account was her hoping for gifted holidays in return for reviews of them and mentions on her travel page.

Affiliates and freebies. Having an account for her house would mean she’d get stuff gifted for a mention of the account or company. The travel account was her hoping for gifted holidays in return for reviews of them and mentions on her travel page.
Yeah but surely she could still do that with her main account that has more followers? I would have though numbers matter more than the title of the page?

Maybe this is why I’m not a mega successful influencer with a shop of tat and a line of real chocolate flakes hot chocolate! I’ve been going about it all wrong!

I guess it works both ways, as for example other home accounts/people following home accounts probably wouldn’t follow/stumble across scousebird page but would maybe with a specific home one.

Both the home and travel ones were gone for me too.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why you’d blog every second of a holiday you’d paid for yourself, it’s just pure vanity chatting tit into your phone when literally no one has asked you to.

• Heart
Yeah but surely she could still do that with her main account that has more followers? I would have though numbers matter more than the title of the page?

Maybe this is why I’m not a mega successful influencer with a shop of tat and a line of real chocolate flakes hot chocolate! I’ve been going about it all wrong!
Her main account is full of man hate and vulgar things though… so could potentially our company’s off xx

Her main account is full of man hate and vulgar things though… so could potentially our company’s off xx
yes I was about to say, her main account doesn’t have any identify that proper reputable brands would want to associate with, it’s more brands that want the reach without caring WHO the reach is (ie webcam models, cbd gummies, very for the leggings wearers etc)

Reactions: 4
Oh god guys , it’s been a while since anyone has asked her about where she gets her leggings from , do you think she is ok ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone see the live? Scousebird is no more 😂😂 A Victory for tattlers. I give it a week before she realises she has no one to ramble her phoney pretentious shite too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no way she’ll be able to give up walking through town talking to her phone on a live, she loves the limelight too much. You watch, she will last a month and will come back saying she won’t let them win and why should she step back. Attention seeking.

Reactions: 19
Just a ploy to jump on the troll sympathy band wagon 🙄 she’ll be back, give it a week. Hi Jeff ✌🏼

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.