Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she just wrecks my head with her smugness and don’t give a duck attitude. Most of the time I don’t let her proper get to me but I’m in a tit mood today 🧐
I get that. The know it all that knows duck all. Especially how to dress!

Even in the after photo that cupboard and floor are minty as anything! Clean them before you do anything else! She's an actual woman! Considering she harps on about how she doesn't do mess. 🐮💩

Reactions: 6
I get that. The know it all that knows duck all. Especially how to dress!

Even in the after photo that cupboard and floor are minty as anything! Clean them before you do anything else! She's an actual woman! Considering she harps on about how she doesn't do mess. 🐮💩
Doesn’t do mess?? She’s a scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who killed Kenny

Can’t work out if she was crying or not in this video when talking about Roman gladiators being killed in the Colosseum for entertainment purposes or was it just a fake emotion like everything else….
She reckons she’s now this fit faux Italian goddess when in reality she looks like the fuckin momo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bathroom is minging 🤢🤢
Minging like her. Also don’t know why but talking about her bathroom reminded me of that vile reel she did where talked about getting a bath, then getting ready and leaving and “the bath water falls out your fanny” 😩🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Minging like her. Also don’t know why but talking about her bathroom reminded me of that vile reel she did where talked about getting a bath, then getting ready and leaving and “the bath water falls out your fanny” 😩🤮🤮🤮
I can honestly say I’ve never had bath water fall out me fanny 😐

She reckons she’s now this fit faux Italian goddess when in reality she looks like the fuckin momo
The pizza counter in the Asda is more Italian than her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No she just wrecks my head with her smugness and don’t give a duck attitude. Most of the time I don’t let her proper get to me but I’m in a tit mood today 🧐
The only time she doesn't proper get to you is when you're asleep..and I'm here for it and bleeping love you for it, you make me howl 🤣💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Er….. yes!!! That’s how I found here!!!!
I don’t post much but felt compelled tonight. The photo with Cora triggered me a little bit. I’m a single mum, although a good civil relationship with their dad. BUT I feel she’s a bit like him. I do the early morning school runs, I do bedtime and bath time, I do the homework, i do the school dealings, I sort their problems, I do the parents evenings, I do the appointments, I deal with them trying to navigate the world and their emotions….. basically I do all the graft and raise them, while he gets the fun bits. All he has to do is provide a few days out, some fun, out for tea. With NONE of the hard stuff. Of course I love being their mum!! I love raising them! But he doesn’t. He just packs as much fun stuff into their time as possible. I would never in a million years change it for the world, and I know we’re in an era of equality….. but in old money speak, I feel she is the “dad” here. And I don’t get it
I understand exactly where you are coming from. My mum was in the same Position as you.
When he could be bothered to show up that was.

So the full load plus mopping up my tears when he’d chosen the pub over visiting. Then along come the teen years and ‘I want to go live with my dad’ ‘I hate you’ outbursts as some teens do, all the poor cow was doing was trying to keep tit together, along with her own problems and she was the enemy and my dad was God.

I feel so bad now I can’t even tell you. But she says she completely understands but it must have been hard for her to stomach.

As I get older I see so many issues and realise now why I picked the wrong side and it’s really affected my adult relationship with my dad as I can’t believe I’ve been so blind to how neglectful of the family he really was, but I was just so happy to see him I’d have excused anything

She must have been rolling laughing when I used to pack my bags to go to his, as if he was gonna make time for a child full time in his life.

I hope Cora doesn’t grow up with ‘mummy’ issues and truly hope big bird is not as neglectful as she appears

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand exactly where you are coming from. My mum was in the same Position as you.
When he could be bothered to show up that was.

So the full load plus mopping up my tears when he’d chosen the pub over visiting. Then along come the teen years and ‘I want to go live with my dad’ ‘I hate you’ outbursts as some teens do, all the poor cow was doing was trying to keep tit together, along with her own problems and she was the enemy and my dad was God.

I feel so bad now I can’t even tell you. But she says she completely understands but it must have been hard for her to stomach.

As I get older I see so many issues and realise now why I picked the wrong side and it’s really affected my adult relationship with my dad as I can’t believe I’ve been so blind to how neglectful of the family he really was, but I was just so happy to see him I’d have excused anything

She must have been rolling laughing when I used to pack my bags to go to his, as if he was gonna make time for a child full time in his life.

I hope Cora doesn’t grow up with ‘mummy’ issues and truly hope big bird is not as neglectful as she appears
I feel sorry for Cora when she’s older and the other kids in school see all the filth Jeff posts on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What’s happened to the Insta account for the House that taste forgot? User not found 👀👃🏻👀

Reactions: 6
I can still see all her Instagram pages and stories (unfortunately) she can’t catch me I’m the gingerbread man! She’ll never guess who I am 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.