Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that annoys me so much about her is her talking about stuff she has zero clue about, as though she’s an expert. Instead of saying ‘I’ve just been reading or been told’ she pretends to know information and makes herself look so thick.

Also she had a massive herb in the middle of her tooth on her cackle story 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
One thing that annoys me so much about her is her talking about stuff she has zero clue about, as though she’s an expert. Instead of saying ‘I’ve just been reading or been told’ she pretends to know information and makes herself look so thick.

Also she had a massive herb in the middle of her tooth on her cackle story 😂
Delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 7
Just noticed next stop Sicily now on that travel page 😂😂 She’s going all in on this weird fake Italian stalking vibe isn’t she.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope her next fella is a farmer. Can’t wait to see her elbow deep in a cows arse pulling a calf out. Weird witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was thinking before if Mr Carlisi knows she has herpes? If it was me, I’d die if it was in the public domain and I’d retire from all social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve dated an Italian guy. It didn’t work out as he was very family oriented and wanted me to constantly visit his family (they live in Liverpool and Molfetta) and I just couldn’t be assed spending every weekend doing that…. I was dead young at the time and just wanted to party and be out loving life. So this could actually work out well for Jeff if he’s similar to my Italian ex…. But she’s a non maternal lispy slag… so scrap that.
P.s - Jeff has Herpes and a kid she CHOOSES to never see… bleeping Run Carlisi you soft get!

Also, while I’m on a roll, Jeff has a contract with greaseball Paul to watch Cora whenever she needs and he gets to pay £100 a month rent in the house she owns…. 😋

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Also, while I’m on a roll, Jeff has a contract with greaseball Paul to watch Cora whenever she needs and he gets to pay £100 a month rent in the house she owns…. 😋
Surely this cannot be true I can’t believe a mother (even this one) would do such a thing.

Just noticed next stop Sicily now on that travel page 😂😂 She’s going all in on this weird fake Italian stalking vibe isn’t she.
Then again…. If she’s planning a third trip away from Cora given what she did in December I guess anything is possible. This is like watching a car crash in slow motion. “Gets Italian fella, abandons child and decides to spend every other weekend in Italy”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg is that rent thing true? I don’t know who is worse in that scenario tbh. She’s a bleeping monster which goes without saying but I feel an absolute bleep for greaseball Paul imagine living in a 2 up 2 down that your (3rd) ex wife owns 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll bet my life savings on her not having a wash since carlisi was hanging out the back of her in Rome 🤢

• Haha
I can totally believe this. Cora is an inconvenience to her unless Jeff needs to use her to beg for free stuff. She bleeping acts like a single childless woman in her late teens-early 20s who’s a bad tart, shagging anything that moves. bleeping absolute creature. You don’t deserve that gorgeous little girl you vile slut pig

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can totally believe this. Cora is an inconvenience to her unless Jeff needs to use her to beg for free stuff. She bleeping acts like a single childless woman in her late teens-early 20s who’s a bad tart, shagging anything that moves. bleeping absolute creature. You don’t deserve that gorgeous little girl you vile slut pig
Has Jeffany ever done something to you personally? I can feel the hatred for her literally oozing out of your pores! No shade btw, just curious if there is some scandalous background going on or anything.

Her bathroom floor offends me! I can't believe she has done an ensuite before sorting her actual main bathroom out. Swerve your next dirty weekend girl and spend the money on that. For all our sakes! 🤯🛀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where’s the kids bath toys. Where’s the kids toiletries. I Can’t relax in my bath without a rubber duck ending up where it shouldn’t end up. Nearly got in paled by a unicorn wand last night too. Her bathroom floor looks like one of them minty flats you went back to for a bevy when the pub shuts and then you wipe your feet on the way out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where’s the kids bath toys. Where’s the kids toiletries. I Can’t relax in my bath without a rubber duck ending up where it shouldn’t end up. Nearly got in paled by a unicorn wand last night too. Her bathroom floor looks like one of them minty flats you went back to for a bevy when the pub shuts and then you wipe your feet on the way out 🤢
Her bathroom looks so minty, more council house than millionaire house. No offence to those in council but hopefully get my drift.

Reactions: 9
Has Jeffany ever done something to you personally? I can feel the hatred for her literally oozing out of your pores! No shade btw, just curious if there is some scandalous background going on or anything.

Her bathroom floor offends me! I can't believe she has done an ensuite before sorting her actual main bathroom out. Swerve your next dirty weekend girl and spend the money on that. For all our sakes! 🤯🛀
No she just wrecks my head with her smugness and don’t give a duck attitude. Most of the time I don’t let her proper get to me but I’m in a tit mood today 🧐

• Haha
It not just a Jeff thing but I bloody hate that “tap to tidy” or “tap to whatever” thing. We all get the concept of before and after pictures, no need to try and be cute about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.