Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awkward moment when for years when scousebird was anonymous you were expecting her to be an absolute scouse babe like slaggyannie and what you actually get is a biff in bad trainees with a spongey minge and NPD.

To me, this is a scouse bird.

View attachment 697587View attachment 697588
duck ME ahahahaha. Looks like something my 83 year old grandma would wear, the bleeping kip. 🤣🤣🤣 💀

at least my grandma would clean her shoes tho…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a weird blend of ****** and butch History teacher who’s balls deep in a midlife crisis
AMEN!

I used to love the Scouse Bird Twitter account and was a bit surprised when Steph was revealed as the person behind it. Kinda lost touch with it when the Twitter account closed but just had a read of the wiki this morning and holy duck 😳😳😳

I don't normally like commenting on people's appearance but the way I see it she's fair game when someone clearly not even bang average is photographing people without their consent and encouraging others to comment on their looks for thousands to see with her "circle of sheow" carry on 🥴 who TF does she think she is?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s like one of those women athletes from the old Soviet Union

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeh she used to dress her like a right twit even as a newborn. Does anyone remember her pram 🤢

Reactions: 8
I've just told her ....I know Sue very well, she has no idea what Tattle is but hates Jeff and her narcissism. She's made up to be a DAB

Also she intentionally didn't respond, she just wanted her followers to see it. She ain't feeding the beast 🤣🤣
Is that you Sue?? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.