Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New post title idea:

Cora does not want her as a mummy, and she has a bendy wardrobe and crops her tummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear if my brother brought a woman home who only seen her kid one night a week we’d all be like, er don’t think so mate she’s clearly a wrong’un.
And just to be fair, I’d think just as bad of a bloke who didn’t do everything he could for his children. Something about a mother doing it though that just isn’t right. No mother I know, not one single girl in my life would ever be separated from her kid like that. I’d make my ex drag me through every court he could. It makes me laugh that she tries to claim it’s 50/50!! 50/50 isn’t one night a week while you galavant all over Liverpool calling it ‘work’. She employs staff, she could take a step back and focus on the social media side and set herself work hours that fit around her child - it’s not about needs must, she literally just doesn’t want to. That’s why she was an unstable mess when the kid turned 5. The years are passing her by and the guilt must kick in once a year.
My partner's ex is exactly the same. Started off wouldn't let him see his child as punishment and to make sure she could get what she wanted out of the house. Then within a week of that being done she suddenly decided he didn't have the kid enough. She is currently having 3 weeks off seeming him completely and will only see him 4 days in total this month. She's off on holiday while she sends the poor kid to us in second hand clothes and shoes. Now there is nothing wrong with second hand, but when you can't even be arsed seeing your kid and won't take them away, but are happy to go away yourself and won't go without for yourself (she is by no means brassic either, smokes 20 a day and is out every other weekend)... then soz but you're an absolute horror. She is also another narcc. Her needs come first. Just like our Jeff.

Soz rant over 🤣. As you were trollllzzz

Also... what is going on with her face? Is it a filter? Bloat? Too much filler and botox???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner's ex is exactly the same. Started off wouldn't let him see his child as punishment and to make sure she could get what she wanted out of the house. Then within a week of that being done she suddenly decided he didn't have the kid enough. She is currently having 3 weeks off seeming him completely and will only see him 4 days in total this month. She's off on holiday while she sends the poor kid to us in second hand clothes and shoes. Now there is nothing wrong with second hand, but when you can't even be arsed seeing your kid and won't take them away, but are happy to go away yourself and won't go without for yourself (she is by no means brassic either, smokes 20 a day and is out every other weekend)... then soz but you're an absolute horror. She is also another narcc. Her needs come first. Just like our Jeff.

Soz rant over 🤣. As you were trollllzzz

Also... what is going on with her face? Is it a filter? Bloat? Too much filler and botox???
But look at the jawline!! It’s gonna cut men!

“You get a free hairy fanny pen with every purchase” should be the new thread title!
Gets my vote!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.