Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another thread suggestion and I just made myself CACKLE with it:

Someone Left a Big Turd, For Jeff The Big Bird

can’t stop thinking about the 💩 outside her shop if you can’t tell...🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m seriously hoping the phantom shitter who curled one out in B&M in Southport is present for the grand opening tomorrow.....steaming pile right next to the really rare, unique pink hot chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m seriously hoping the phantom shitter who curled one out in B&M in Southport is present for the grand opening tomorrow.....steaming pile right next to the really rare, unique pink hot chocolate 🤣
Who the duck has a "grand opening" and encourages people to go into town in the middle of national lockdown as part of a worldwide pandemic that is killing hundreds of thousands of people? I'm speechless.

Reactions: 16
Actually embarrassing that tourists will go into that shop and think 'oh is this what scouse is'. Dear god

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Actually embarrassing that tourists will go into that shop and think 'oh is this what scouse is'. Dear god
“Is this what Scouse is?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

meanwhile Jeff is stood in front of poor tourist trying to flog them her second hand Amazon purchases like...

F6D987CB-36E1-4E38-A287-EB0C1E1A9CEC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.