Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am fuming that she’s working from home but still sending Cora into school 🤬🤬
Working from home translates as lying in her stinking pit all day and eating all her meals in it. What a selfish, entitled bleep she is. Taking a school place from someone who actually has an essential job and contributes to society. You’d think that with Cora living with Paul that Jeff would want to spend as much time as possible with her. Why the duck is she not very maternal towards her own little girl? Cora is such a sweetheart

Been looking in the mirror Jeff?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning all *waves. Is it just me, but I really can’t tell the difference between that carpet before and after besides it just looks hoovered properly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning all *waves. Is it just me, but I really can’t tell the difference between that carpet before and after besides it just looks hoovered properly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Morning! I agree, she probably doesn’t vac much, just sprinkles Asevi (arse-vi?) all over the place 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep thought exactly the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 👀
Beep I couldn’t help but think of you when listening to Scotland’s new restrictions on takeaways having to be collected through a window, you were defo onto something there getting your Indian through your downstairs loo that time 🤣

• Haha
Beep I couldn’t help but think of you when listening to Scotland’s new restrictions on takeaways having to be collected through a window, you were defo onto something there getting your Indian through your downstairs loo that time 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh my god, who would have known I was a covid pioneer before it was even a thing! It should be me up there saying “ next slide please” 😋😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
CB5F6BE0-2EBB-42C0-A8CD-CE02CBC2E211.jpeg

1. But you’re not homeschooling
2. You’re not an offy tho

Also she posted a story earlier on today with someone messaging her saying they were jealous of her forehead 😫 I don’t think I’ve ever been less jealous of something, do they not realise it’s so massive because half of it is actually her scalp

• Haha
Reactions: 23
surely they were taking the piss or they’re visually impaired and their Labrador wrote that cos that’s defo more a five head than a forehead!!! 😬

View attachment 383039
1. But you’re not homeschooling
2. You’re not an offy tho

Also she posted a story earlier on today with someone messaging her saying they were jealous of her forehead 😫 I don’t think I’ve ever been less jealous of something, do they not realise it’s so massive because half of it is actually her scalp
surely they were taking the piss or they’re visually impaired and their Labrador wrote that cos that’s defo more a five head than a forehead!!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t breathe and it’s not cause of covid. That’s set me off 😂😂😂😂
I don’t know what’s more weird Jeff hanging about with her “toxic” ex’s mum or jakes mum hanging about with some fraggle who rimmed her son for a bit??! I honestly can’t get my head around any of it 🤣😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what’s more weird Jeff hanging about with her “toxic” ex’s mum or jakes mum hanging about with some fraggle who rimmed her son for a bit??! I honestly can’t get my head around any of it 🤣😩
If my mum & dad were having one of my exes round for tea I’d be having words. What happens when one/both of them get a new partner? Will they be invited to the tea parties too?

• Heart
  • Haha
She shouldn't have Nirvana on in the shop should she, it should be Radiohead's Creep on repeat cos it's just her all over 😅
🎶 What the hell am I doing hereeeeeee?? I don't belong hereeeeeee 🎶.....as she moves all her tit into town, CORRECT ya don't. Even the secret shitting ninja clearly thinks so too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait until the shop is open. It’ll get more than just a phantom shitter. I have full trust in our local bagheads/scals and general Jeff h8erz

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.