Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic sorry but I just said to my fella that I need to take my acrylics off with the nail shop being closed but am not mentally prepared for it, he was like why, is it painful??? No it’s just a takes bleeping forever 😂

You’ll know when I’ve done it cos it I’ll just look like I’m mashing the keyboard with my palm on here and reacting to all your posts inappropriately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic sorry but I just said to my fella that I need to take my acrylics off with the nail shop being closed but am not mentally prepared for it, he was like why, is it painful??? No it’s just a takes bleeping forever 😂

You’ll know when I’ve done it cos it I’ll just look like I’m mashing the keyboard with my palm on here and reacting to all your posts inappropriately 🤣
You always end up doing one hand properly then loosing patience and ragging the others off the other hand. I had to last night. One hand is sore the other ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't stand businesses who treat their suppliers/landlords like a charity. In my work we've had people owe us into the tens of thousands and we're sat on goods they've ordered then they'll be like 'oh but can you still ship it to us then we can fulfill some orders and start paying the older invoices' no, duck off. Then they'll just go from supplier to supplier and burn all their bridges until they finally run out of options. Bet this is Jeff. Sadly we end up writing off a lot of debt as the cost of pursuing it will outweigh or take up most of what we'll actually get back. This is how she'll be getting away with it! Not surprised someone shat in her doorway.

Also the saying 'don't tit on your own doorstep' did spring to mind yesterday 😂
You wouldn't believe it. I think she honestly convinces herself that she's in the right about these things, forgetting that those she owes have bills and families too. She's a cretin.

• Heart
You always end up doing one hand properly then loosing patience and ragging the others off the other hand. I had to last night. One hand is sore the other ok 😂
I’m gonna try and wait until Saturday and sit there watching a film doing it in the afternoon 😂 I always try and slice them off with one nail after I get one free 🤣 vowed after growing my own nails during lockdown I’d keep them natural and just get gel but nooooo 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Steph’s mates who like to wank on online about how Mao’s purge of landlords was the best moment in history feel about Steph being a landlord and bragging about how much property she owns online.

What happened to property is theft, hey?

No the first day. I was dying to say on here but I’ve been a lurker forever. Had to queue up outside the gates ready to go in and when I saw her I was like ffs nooooo. Was her, Cora, Paul AND Lauren. Never seen a more awkward gathering of people in my life
All the emojis.... 👀🤦‍♀️😩😂🧐😳💀🤔🤡

• Haha
I wonder what Steph’s mates who like to wank on online about how Mao’s purge of landlords was the best moment in history feel about Steph being a landlord and bragging about how much property she owns online.

What happened to property is theft, hey?
Yeah, Jeff what would Corbyn say?

• Haha
Honestly don’t know if I’ll ever get over the 3 of them taking the kid to school on her first day!! @Tealicious2020 ....thanks for the tea and the PTSD love 🤣🤣😋

Gives a whole new meaning to 3 meffs and a little lady 🤪🤪🤪
Anytime she pops up on my feed it’s the first image that comes to my head, I honestly think I need counselling. I mean there’s ‘co-parenting’ and then there’s bleeping a kid up for life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: Lithuanian test means she bends the rule. With an essential offy, no need to home school

New thread suggestion: Lithuanian test means she bends the rule. With an essential offy, no need to home school
I failed DABs- it needs to refer to the 💩

Doorway poops and bending the rule. An essential offy, means no need to home school

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to watch the second episode of desperate scouse wives in a minute. I’m just doing my 3 Hail Marys first.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s proper sly on her. The underwear pic she took for reasons she would not disclose was done during their transition period, school ma’s LOVED that one 🤣🤣🤣 she is affectionately known as big bird, because she’s an actual bleeping giant in the flesh
Omg I love it 🤣🤣

No the first day. I was dying to say on here but I’ve been a lurker forever. Had to queue up outside the gates ready to go in and when I saw her I was like ffs nooooo. Was her, Cora, Paul AND Lauren. Never seen a more awkward gathering of people in my life
What no badman ting 🤣🤣

After finishing my long shift at the mill I’ve arrived home to find this on my doorstep 😬😳
Looks like my daughters bought a sb diary, she’ll be severely reprimanded when she gets in from work 👊🏼 She’ll never make a dab at this rate 🙈
Lock the doors and don’t let her in!! Does it smell of fish and hole? 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion time

scousebird blogs #12 who had an eartha kitt outside the essential offy?

I literally can’t think of a rhyming one but we need the fact someone had a steaming shite outside the shop in the thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Why oh why didn’t someone write Scouse turd next to the dump they took

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.