Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s literally sat at home most days!
Is she at the school much is it always her dad?
She said on one of her stories that she was going to work from home while her staff were in the shop in case any of them have to isolate. She’s officially a hone worker ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is she’s taking up an actual key workers place! Don’t know how many emails I’ve had from my kids school saying they’re too full and if we can keep them at home, do so and we’re both actual key workers...and there’s Jeff using it as free childcare whilst Coras primary carer is at work

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just when you thought Jeff couldn't be any more of a self entitled cheeky bastard!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But you can’t say she doesn’t care, I mean she’s giving her an Instagram account when she’s 18. The kids won the womb lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But you can’t say she doesn’t care, I mean she’s giving her an Instagram account when she’s 18. The kids won the womb lottery.
The bleeping Instagram account makes me laugh. Besides the weirdness/terrible parenting of here's an account with a shed load of randomers who could be absolutely anyone, God knows what will be the favoured social media platform by then - I know Insta has been around a while now but so has Facebook and that's starting to have had its day IMO. It might end up being the equivalent of making a kid born 10/15 years a Bebo or a MySpace :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The womb lottery will forever be my fav 🤣🤣 yeah they school have been CONSTANT with the emails as they are way over capacity so it is pretty sickening. My other kid asked me this morning if I’ll buy him a car when he’s 18. A car?! And not an Instagram account? People will think we’re paupers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The womb lottery will forever be my fav 🤣🤣 yeah they school have been CONSTANT with the emails as they are way over capacity so it is pretty sickening. My other kid asked me this morning if I’ll buy him a car when he’s 18. A car?! And not an Instagram account? People will think we’re paupers
Still don’t really understand why she put her into that school, it must be quite a drive there and back for Paul 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Still don’t really understand why she put her into that school, it must be quite a drive there and back for Paul 🤣
No the first day. I was dying to say on here but I’ve been a lurker forever. Had to queue up outside the gates ready to go in and when I saw her I was like ffs nooooo. Was her, Cora, Paul AND Lauren. Never seen a more awkward gathering of people in my life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No the first day. I was dying to say on here but I’ve been a lurker forever. Had to queue up outside the gates ready to go in and when I saw her I was like ffs nooooo. Was her, Cora, Paul AND Lauren. Never seen a more awkward gathering of people in my life
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adding dropping her kid off as a weird threesome to the list of weirdness I started making earlier 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adding dropping her kid off as a weird threesome to the list of weirdness I started making earlier 😩
Bet ma curetons one of Cora’s emergency contacts

Tbf to Steph... why the duck was Lauren there? Like know your place girl.
Gang of freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would like to nominate Tealicious for best newcomer at the DAB annual award ceremony please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
After finishing my long shift at the mill I’ve arrived home to find this on my doorstep 😬😳
Looks like my daughters bought a sb diary, she’ll be severely reprimanded when she gets in from work 👊🏼 She’ll never make a dab at this rate 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
After finishing my long shift at the mill I’ve arrived home to find this on my doorstep 😬😳
Looks like my daughters bought a sb diary, she’ll be severely reprimanded when she gets in from work 👊🏼 She’ll never make a dab at this rate 🙈
Must be a cry for help ...🤣

Omg does this mean I’m a DAB now?!
Oh absolutely!!!! You win dab of the week 🏆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah it’s proper sly on her. The underwear pic she took for reasons she would not disclose was done during their transition period, school ma’s LOVED that one 🤣🤣🤣 she is affectionately known as big bird, because she’s an actual bleeping giant in the flesh
Big Bird.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes a deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Omg does this mean I’m a DAB now?!
Abso-fuckin-lutely 😉

• Heart
Honestly don’t know if I’ll ever get over the 3 of them taking the kid to school on her first day!! @Tealicious2020 ....thanks for the tea and the PTSD love 🤣🤣😋

Gives a whole new meaning to 3 meffs and a little lady 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.