Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on her oversized jumper post, she’s made up coz her ex’s MUM likes her wardrobe. Imagine being made up coz someone about 10 years older wants your clobber 🤦‍♀️
Soz abar my IG naivety here but who is the mother who liked her jumper? Is it Crosbydigs cos their bedrooms are full of safari shite just like Jeff’s gaff....?

Reactions: 7
She’s Crosby digs yeah 👹 grim
Oh god, Jeff has clearly taken inspiration for the neon palace from this sheeowwwww. And the mother wants the yellow skirt.....they are just like a pair of dogs circling the other’s arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her little suck ups has obviously got bored over Christmas and resorted to huffing huge quantities of crack
She called Jeff’s house that taste forgot gorgeous 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what girls, we need to give Paul more credit. His ex made a million, that's right, a million pounds. Just think of what she must have paid him in CSA maintenance payments, and yet he stays humble and continues to work. What a guy. And if he hasn't been paid the hefty percentage he's owed for acting as primary carer, I do hope he puts his claim in soon #justiceforpaul

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DABs! Sorry been AWOL just about to catch up but I’ll make the thread in the Meantime one sec

Merry Christmas and a Dabby new year

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.