Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had thousands of orders for her diaries and now she’s trying to flog them with 30% off 🤔
Classic 🤣. The attempt to create some hype over her diaries has worked out well as usual.

I mean if 2020 has taught me anything, it’s that I am absolutely not buying a diary for next year.

I always have YP on a roast regardless of meat because they are my fave 🥰🥰

So jealous of how far some of you live from the Breath Monster.
I actually live very close to that popular scouse location Moel Famau so I feel like I’m near and far at the same time. Constant panic I might bump into her in the queue for Maccies at the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched that exposing liars story on her highlights as I’m bored to death in the house. What the duck. My toes are curling with second hand embarrassment. That cackle makes me want to go out and commit a horrible crime

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And on her oversized jumper post, she’s made up coz her ex’s MUM likes her wardrobe. Imagine being made up coz someone about 10 years older wants your clobber 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really wish she’d stop calling herself a ‘goff’ every time she listens to bloody Nevermind. As somebody who would say they’re on the more alternative side when it comes to music etc it borders on offensive when she tries to claim citizenship in the alternative world by showing Nevermind as her passport....I actually like the album naturally but seriously it’s one of the most overplayed rock albums ever. Sorry rant over, as you were ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her claim of love for Fleetwood Mac pisses me off. Bet she doesn’t know one of their songs that isn’t on Rumours. Don’t get me wrong, in my opinion it’s one of the greatest albums ever, but I bet she knows duck all else they’ve done.

• Heart
A post from 3 days ago just came up on my insta from her page and it’s her writing in one of her tit diaries with classic Sugababes playing and it’s captioned “Don’t be the dick that forgets to put one of these under your birds tree” 😩😩😩 why does she think she’s like the ultimate woman?

true Scouse girls cringe at her.

nearly at 1000 posts @Blair-Waldorf 💕 nearly new thread time

• Haha
Really wish she’d stop calling herself a ‘goff’ every time she listens to bloody Nevermind. As somebody who would say they’re on the more alternative side when it comes to music etc it borders on offensive when she tries to claim citizenship in the alternative world by showing Nevermind as her passport....I actually like the album naturally but seriously it’s one of the most overplayed rock albums ever. Sorry rant over, as you were ☺
Couldn't have put it any better!

It reminds me of when my step sister who had the chavviest taste in music known to man kind, decided she wanted to go all alternative and went on my laptop while I was out and copied my entire iTunes library which was what you would expect an Emo in 2006 to be into so all Nirvana/Fallout Boy/Placebo/MCR etc, and was claiming it as her own to her bleep cool friends, I was FUMING, what was an absolute piss take though one day on the bus back from school a couple of them looked what I was listening to on my ipod and started bullying me saying to get my own taste in music :ROFLMAO: why are kids such arse holes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Scousebird blogs #11 Jeff thinks she's 'goff' but has no clue, has redder eyes than Shaggy and looks like Scooby Doo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
Scousebird blogs #11 Jeff thinks she's 'goff' but has no clue, has redder eyes than Shaggy and looks like Scooby Doo 🤣
Was she actually a goff though or was she like those birds in my year at school who used to bully the girls who preferred Quiggins to Wade Smith?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was she actually a goff though or was she like those birds in my year at school who used to bully the girls who preferred Quiggins to Wade Smith?
Bit like when my big fat gypsy wedding came on the telly and everyone started saying they were a gypsy I’m guessing that wasn’t just a thing where I’m from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't have put it any better!

It reminds me of when my step sister who had the chavviest taste in music known to man kind, decided she wanted to go all alternative and went on my laptop while I was out and copied my entire iTunes library which was what you would expect an Emo in 2006 to be into so all Nirvana/Fallout Boy/Placebo/MCR etc, and was claiming it as her own to her bleep cool friends, I was FUMING, what was an absolute piss take though one day on the bus back from school a couple of them looked what I was listening to on my ipod and started bullying me saying to get my own taste in music :ROFLMAO: why are kids such arse holes 😂😂
Arghh nightmare that, kids are just the worst at times aren’t they 😂 thankfully never had such issues with my sister as she loves country and western so she wasn’t swaying from her Dolly Parton anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if we cant think of a thread title.. well u lot cos im not funny at all. Has she really not done anything worth rhyming or have u all been hitting the turps hard over xmas?!?
Cmon dabs u are better than this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread: Jeff is now a bore, but we’ll still talk some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rumour(s) has it jeffs drinking her gin to unwind, all the while shagging the arse off Nevermind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.