Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha ha ha it’s always entertainment in Blackpool. Last time we went there was a naked junkie woman running down the road by the tower being chased by the police 🤣🤣 For clarity, it wasn’t my gran 🤣🤣😉
I don't know what it is about Blackpool but when I have really weird dreams I always end up in Blackpool!! Maybe I need that Mazi Bonita to tell me what it means! (What happened to her?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what it is about Blackpool but when I have really weird dreams I always end up in Blackpool!! Maybe I need that Mazi Bonita to tell me what it means! (What happened to her?!)
I payed for a reading off her (I know, I know) was told there was a 2 week wait, after 3 weeks of waiting I asked for a refund! there's good money to be made in anything spiritual atm.

• Wow
What the duck is that dinner and why is the stuffing that colour? I’ve never been so grateful for my mum and her amazing Christmas dinners
I don’t think I’ve ever seen green stuffing before 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya girl Shirl is raking in the festive dough, don't have a lucrative diary income to rely on.

Faster than Jeff after a graft bike.
Sorry Shirl I'm only watchin it til big fat quiz comes on 🙊 then again this year it'll probably be the shortest quiz ever won't it.... Jan, feb......covid for 10 months, brexit, finished 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry Shirl I'm only watchin it til big fat quiz comes on 🙊 then again this year it'll probably be the shortest quiz ever won't it.... Jan, feb......covid for 10 months, brexit, finished 😂
I vote we have a Big Fat Jeff of the Year Quiz. I'll get one of sequin numbers ready for the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone is slamming Jeff on her latest IG post for body shaming. 3 people liked the person's comment and when I went on the persons account Jeff is following them?? Is this yet another ploy to get her engagement up and it's either her or one of her rent a mates? Makes you wonder.....

Someone is slamming Jeff on her latest IG post for body shaming. 3 people liked the person's comment and when I went on the persons account Jeff is following them?? Is this yet another ploy to get her engagement up and it's either her or one of her rent a mates? Makes you wonder.....
Cringe at the people fighting her corner 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, her posts are a literal snoozefest-‘I’m a pig in a blanket/I’ve scoffed loads of food/bleurgh I’m a fatty’. Turn it in luv, this kind of content wasn’t even funny in 2007.
The person who wiped the floor with her regarding body shaming was so much more articulate than her Facebook Mum followers who have leapt to her defence and must be as boring and dull as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God, her posts are a literal snoozefest-‘I’m a pig in a blanket/I’ve scoffed loads of food/bleurgh I’m a fatty’. Turn it in luv, this kind of content wasn’t even funny in 2007.
The person who wiped the floor with her regarding body shaming was so much more articulate than her Facebook Mum followers who have leapt to her defence and must be as boring and dull as she is.
Some of her posts have less than 50 likes. That's on an alleged audience of over 105,000, even on organic shares (with no paid promo) a legitimate audience of 105k should be pulling in 5% engagement. Maybe if she focused on paid promotions for her business posts and not blowing her cash on fake followers and fake likes of her gurnshots she wouldn't have to keep bumping her rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she had thousands of orders for her diaries and now she’s trying to flog them with 30% off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.