Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap -

Still barely any sign of her daughter except for the one time they watched TV together while she was sat drinking gin out of a plastic cup and straw, concealing that it was actually alcohol.

Her daughter made another cameo in the sweaty caravan she rode Jake in and that she pimps out on AirBnB. Again pouring herself a gin at the first opportunity.

Steph went for bottomless brunch with Nicky man head which turned into a full on bender.

Steph has been grafting pink hot chocolate in Crosby Village but claims she has sold the LOT and there is none left in the country.

She’s had a shower fitted to her new shop and claims it’s for the new skivvies.

Speaking of skivvies - the green haired skivvy has made a cameo in an Instagram story and the DABs fear she is back.

There was a brief conspiracy over whether Fat Rowe has unfollowed her but it seems that they’re still virtually scranning each other’s arse.

The anticipated Scouse Bird diaries were delayed for an awful long time and the van delivering them broke down, much to Jeff’s humour.

Steph has shocked the internet by informing us that she once worked 8am - 5pm in one day.

As well as duck The Tories merch, she is now stocking “duck The Sun” merch and not one penny is going to a Hillsborough charity.

Steph & Paul seem to be following each other again on socials and we hope it’s only to be amicable parents and not to relight their fire.

Steph was plugging an advent offer every day in December but hasn’t posted one in six days. According to MY advent calendar we’re still in December.

World War Hun has broke out as it appears Steph has thrown Eddie Fortune under the bus. Eddie Fortune is a local seller and Steph’s candles are being produced overseas and is charging a hell of a lot more.

Since WWH has broke out, Steph has addressed the nation by claiming she invented soy candles and is posting Michelle Obama quotes.

Eddie has now deleted the posts and gone silent but Tattle KeEpS rEcEiPtS soz Jeff đŸ‘č

We eagerly await to see if Eddie will be a DAB or use Steph in his stand up.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.
Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph

#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to nonce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Eddie Fortune - An actual comedian who has now started to sell candles which look lovely but Jeff plagiarised the lot.

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Recap -

Still barely any sign of her daughter except for the one time they watched TV together while she was sat drinking gin out of a plastic cup and straw, concealing that it was actually alcohol.

Her daughter made another cameo in the sweaty caravan she rode Jake in and that she pimps out on AirBnB. Again pouring herself a gin at the first opportunity.

Steph went for bottomless brunch with Nicky man head which turned into a full on bender.

Steph has been grafting pink hot chocolate in Crosby Village but claims she has sold the LOT and there is none left in the country.

Speaking of skivvies - the green haired skivvy has made a cameo in an Instagram story and the DABs fear she is back.

There was a brief conspiracy over whether Fat Rowe has unfollowed her but it seems that they’re still virtually scranning each other’s arse.

The anticipated Scouse Bird diaries were delayed for an awful long time and the van delivering them broke down, much to Jeff’s humour.

Steph has shocked the internet by informing us that she once worked 8am - 5pm in one day.

As well as duck The Tories merch, she is now stocking “duck The Sun” merch and not one penny is going to a Hillsborough charity.

Steph & Paul seem to be following each other again on socials and we hope it’s only to be amicable parents and not to relight their fire.

Steph was plugging an advent offer every day in December but hasn’t posted one in six days. According to MY advent calendar we’re still in December.

World War Hun has broke out as it appears Steph has thrown Eddie Fortune under the bus. Eddie Fortune is a local seller and Steph’s candles are being produced overseas and is charging a hell of a lot more.

Since WWH has broke out, Steph has addressed the nation by claiming she invented soy candles and is posting Michelle Obama quotes.

Eddie has now deleted the posts and gone silent but Tattle KeEpS rEcEiPtS soz Jeff đŸ‘č

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

For new members

Jakes Ma - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to ponce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Eddie Fortune - An actual comedian who has now started to sell candles which look lovely but Jeff plagiarised the lot.

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.
I think I love you 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap -

For new members

Jakes Ma - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to ponce off her.

I’m awarding you a Nobel prize for this 🏆

• Heart
Recap -

For new members

Re: The Head & Shoulders incident. When I'm not busy being head Strictly judge, Shirley Ballas, I do work with Claudia on occasion and can tell you that despite her outward appearance on TV, she is actually quite delicate and takes a lot to heart. It really pisses me off that Scouse Turd finds her contribution funny, The Chin Monster needs to knock it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re: The Head & Shoulders incident. When I'm not busy being head Strictly judge, Shirley Ballas, I do work with Claudia on occasion and can tell you that despite her outward appearance on TV, she is actually quite delicate and takes a lot to heart. It really pisses me off that Scouse Turd finds her contribution funny, The Chin Monster needs to knock it off.
I seriously can’t get over who the duck Jeff thinks she is throwing shade at other people when she’s a complete duck up of a person

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her tweet isn’t enough on the advert anymore is it?
Jeff is the first to claim ‘Be Kind’ though it’s maddening behaviour.

Her tweet isn’t enough on the advert anymore is it?
Jeff is the first to claim ‘Be Kind’ though it’s maddening behaviour.
You find that with most of them!!! I had an ‘influencer’ earlier on this year after I liked someone else’s comment on Insta make several fake profiles and bombard me with horrible messages, spammed my own Insta with nasty comments and went as far as making threats on the company I work for’s profile! It went on for a good few weeks but I wouldn’t have been able to prove it was them because of all the different fake accounts with no followers. It was awful â˜č that was actually how I found out about this site though cos they were like ‘bet you’re full time on Tattle too’ 😂 so at least some good came of it! That person is always waving the be kind flag 🙄

Anyway sorry that was rambling, I meant to say it’s like Jeff with her circle of show and publicly making fun of CW with her huge following, yet she can’t take any criticism herself then will use the be kind card!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You find that with most of them!!! I had an ‘influencer’ earlier on this year after I liked someone else’s comment on Insta make several fake profiles and bombard me with horrible messages, spammed my own Insta with nasty comments and went as far as making threats on the company I work for’s profile! It went on for a good few weeks but I wouldn’t have been able to prove it was them because of all the different fake accounts with no followers. It was awful â˜č that was actually how I found out about this site though cos they were like ‘bet you’re full time on Tattle too’ 😂 so at least some good came of it! That person is always waving the be kind flag 🙄

Anyway sorry that was rambling, I meant to say it’s like Jeff with her circle of show and publicly making fun of CW with her huge following, yet she can’t take any criticism herself then will use the be kind card!
That’s awful! I’m so sorry you went through that. Hope everything turned out ok?

Reactions: 6

Plenty of bellends on insta, I get trolls and pervs on the weekly. Then you get Steff with the breath come along and get away with murder. She won't be about on socials for long, she's not innovative enough to evolve. Only so many ideas you can rip off.

Reactions: 10

They can’t take people calling them out or not falling over themselves to praise them. Jeff will be doing exactly the same! They don’t live in the same world as us which is why they end up on here cos they lie and fabricate everything to be relevant.

I wonder if Jeff will be doing another self indulgent post about turning over her first 10 tattle threads same as her “first (bullshit) million turnover”?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s awful! I’m so sorry you went through that. Hope everything turned out ok?
Yeah it just sort of went away in the end which was a relief! I told Mr SW who was pretty unsympathetic as he’s totally anti social media and thinks no good can come of it so it was like proving his point 🙄🙄

God knows what abuse the person who actually posted the comment I liked got. What’s funny is they must be in a group with other influencers and have like a block list cos I see threads on people on here and I’m like I wonder who they are then I can’t find them! So I switch account 😏 and there they are! đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeff’s only intention is to use everything and everyone for her own gain. She is a truly horrible person who puts on an act to either make money or get free stuff
She actually sees herself as a cut above all the little minions she has sucking up to her. She doesn’t even show any maternal instinct towards her own daughter. In Jeff’s world all that matters is Jeff. The only reason she done the food bank thing is because she thought she would gain financially from it, if people dropped donations off in her shop, then they might stop and buy some of her trash.
I only hope the mask comes off one day and every person who thinks she’s this lovely, down to earth woman will see her for what she really is. How any brand or company can work with her is beyond me. She’s disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it disgusting that she takes pride in that quote. She's vile!

Reactions: 12
Yeah it just sort of went away in the end which was a relief! I told Mr SW who was pretty unsympathetic as he’s totally anti social media and thinks no good can come of it so it was like proving his point 🙄🙄

God knows what abuse the person who actually posted the comment I liked got. What’s funny is they must be in a group with other influencers and have like a block list cos I see threads on people on here and I’m like I wonder who they are then I can’t find them! So I switch account 😏 and there they are! đŸ€Ł
You are absolutely right - I once got into a ‘discussion’ with a hun about some ridiculous thing hinch did - honestly it was like banging my head against a very thick plank. Anyway, ages after that I went to look at that Scottish-cleaning-man-who-lives-in-a-flat’s account (can’t remember his name now) after seeing his thread on here - and couldn’t find him. Switched accounts and there he was! Magic! He must’ve blocked me after seeing that I dared to not agree with the hinch army. Tosser.

edit: mario! That’s his name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.