Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hopefully now the profits at the Scousebird bazaar are on the up, Steph may think to give those girls a bonus. Given how she has them running the place on an apprenticeship salary like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well hopefully now the profits at the Scousebird bazaar are on the up, Steph may think to give those girls a bonus. Given how she has them running the place on an apprenticeship salary like 🙄
But they’re local people don’t you know!!!! 🤣🤣 that makes everything ok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
remember her saying she would never go ANYWHERE but Bcity clinics for any aesthetic treatments (they don’t charge her, of course she’s not going anywhere else!)
Changed her tune now somebody else is offering another freebie. She really needs to leave her face alone, just because it’s free doesn’t mean you should do it!

Reactions: 8
OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA this is too much 💀💀💀💀
Did you see at the end of the piece though
“Are you a gin company or a gin bar owner who think you can challenge this point of view? Get in touch…”

I’ve realised over time that she would big anything/anyone up purely because she got it for free, so as an ‘influencer’ you can’t trust her opinion on anything. She’ll say she loves something one day then admit something totally different not too far down the line. Even her very own diaries she knowingly sold and profited from knowing that they were a disaster, but at the time showcased them and promoted them for the £££. Yes she’s making money which I applaud her for but when she’s so inconsistent people are gonna start to see through her BS.
I really cringe when she tries to school people on aesthetic/beauty procedures, a lot of what she’s saying is total shite, at least interview a professional.

Last edited:
Whoever said she’s bi polar or has a split personality has really hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times a day do you reckon she’s in here reading everything and fuming

Reactions: 4
She also reckons Smileworks is a new dentist in Liverpool One, that’s funny cos they sorted my teeth out 4 years ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WELLLLLLLL I AM SHOOK

I found out about this thread yesterday thanks to another member mentioning it on the Kate Hayes thread. Its taken me since last night to read through the last thread and get up to date.... I mean ive got to look after my own child after all so ya kno, time is precious.

Im not ‘Scouse’ born in Liverpool but brought up in North Wales, my mum is a proper Scouse Queen though, and me Nan 👸🏻 I was visiting my cousin few weeks ago who lives in Crosby and I realised Steph lives just around the corner, I recognised her yellow front door. Well actually I stopped outside her house briefly and thought could be hers based on the door but looking at how scruffy the house is outside I wasn’t sure. Shes got weeds growing up everywhere, looks a right show. I asked my cousin about her and she said ‘Yeah that is her house, she thinks shes the bloody
Queen of Crosby but everyone thinks shes a twit👀

Ive followed her since the anon days but honestly shes gone right down hill recently. Shes totally lost the plot, cant see her shop lasting long, the SB brand is outdated. I went to her old shop with my mum and mum said to me ‘she must be messin, no Scouse bird would buy any of this tit, Scouse women dont need to advertise that they are Scouse. Might sell on Birkenhead market’ true that Mother. I think shes flogging a dead horse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
remember her saying she would never go ANYWHERE but Bcity clinics for any aesthetic treatments (they don’t charge her, of course she’s not going anywhere else!)
Changed her tune now somebody else is offering another freebie. She really needs to leave her face alone, just because it’s free doesn’t mean you should do it!
They do charge her btw

Whoever said she’s bi polar or has a split personality has really hit the nail on the head.
Me!

Reactions: 1
Those videos of her laughing hysterically in her car ‘off to buy more overpriced tit for me shop’ ok hun, nothing is THAT funny. Comes across very forced 👀 cant imagine anyone watched that story and roared laughing with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs get over it. Can’t take criticism at all. Everyone is laughing at her and her weedy house that was only bought cos it was on its arse not cos it’s something special

• Haha
Crosby born and bred here... always been slightly confused as why she buzzes of it so much it’s a bit of a dive, especially the village; charity shop central.

Reactions: 15
Crosby born and bred here... always been slightly confused as why she buzzes of it so much it’s a bit of a dive, especially the village; charity shop central.
How cringe was she when she first moved there! She was making a show of herself going on about how posh it was, while the rest of Liverpool was just looking on thinking what a bleeping meff please. I’m sure her ex hubby is from Woolton, much nicer, I guess Cora will be growing up down that end anyway 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Night out with man head Nicky. Wtf was Nicky wearing on her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m all for sustainable fashion but duck girl that dress is never off your back !
How many times a day do you reckon she’s in here reading everything and fuming
at least every hour

Oh ffs get over it. Can’t take criticism at all. Everyone is laughing at her and her weedy house that was only bought cos it was on its arse not cos it’s something special
Weedy house 🤣

View attachment 91048

She hates gin... apparently
She forgets her brand. She forgets what’s already been published. Everything is rushed and fucked up without proper planning.

What will we get to see today? I’m gonna guess more manic false laughter over something not remotely funny. Swipe up to buy a shite diary for a quid. No sign of Cora... and something about positivity

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.