Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense why she’s running so many accounts then, if one gets blocked will just use another to flog the shite.
Gutted for them if the tax man catches up with them. I know someone who was selling fake designer handbags on insta for 2 years and got caught out!
Someone made a comment about the money she was earning and she got so defensive and tagged her accountant on twitter and they announced she was paying the appropriate amount of tax etc etc 😂 it was when there was the story about tax going up for those who earned 80k+ during the election and it came out that she earned more than 80k

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mandi owns indica which is why her and scouse ma are always promoting cdb. Mandi slagged off scousebird years ago when she got with Paul and they all fell out. Mandi stopped boozing and became all spiritual, they then all made up. One of the mceyebrows liked a comment on twitter from Paul's ex wifes friend calling him a con artist and how Steph found out he gave her herpes when she was pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Mandi owns indica which is why her and scouse ma are always promoting cdb. Mandi slagged off scousebird years ago when she got with Paul and they all fell out. Mandi stopped boozing and became all spiritual, they then all made up. One of the mceyebrows liked a comment on twitter from Paul's ex wifes friend calling him a con artist and how Steph found out he gave her herpes when she was pregnant.
Jesus bleeping Christ!!!!!!!!! This has just become the best thing on tattle! 😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mandi is nothing but a dragged up woman from seacombe who prances round in fake tit thinking she’s some bleeping prin sorry a white witch as she calls herself now because she owns a few crystals and sage sticks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This could explain why Steph said they were in seperate beds since before Cora was born 😬

This could explain why Steph said they were in seperate beds since before Cora was born 😬

Paul’s first wife has moved on remarried and had a baby with a new man. Herpe free I hope and doesn’t have a kid with the so called leach. Soz about you Steph, you thought you were into a winner there didn’t you. She was very smug when they first got together and would post things to antagonise the ex wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Mandi is nothing but a dragged up woman from seacombe who prances round in fake tit thinking she’s some bleeping prin sorry a white witch as she calls herself now because she owns a few crystals and sage sticks 🙈
stop it! Is she really a wool? I can’t lie I’m such a huge fan of her accounts but know nothing about her as a person.

Paul’s first wife has moved on remarried and had a baby with a new man. Herpe free I hope and doesn’t have a kid with the so called leach. Soz about you Steph, you thought you were into a winner there didn’t you. She was very smug when they first got together and would post things to antagonise the ex wife.
the first wife had a lucky escape. Sounds like paul and steph were well suited 😫 I guess the rumour I read on here about her giving someone else herpes must be true 😷

Reactions: 2
stop it! Is she really a wool? I can’t lie I’m such a huge fan of her accounts but know nothing about her as a person.

the first wife had a lucky escape. Sounds like paul and steph were well suited 😫 I guess the rumour I read on here about her giving someone else herpes must be true 😷
Yep she’s originally from seacombe born an bread 🤣 her whole family still live there I’ve known them my whole life she’s used to actually be alright but now she’s just turned into another fuckin insta air head

To be fair now mandi has stepped away from the whole Mc eyebrow I piss the bed an Julie Hates me thing she’s more tolerable

• Haha
So mandi used to be with Paul bannister Stephs Ex husband as in coras dad or am I totallly confused 😆😂🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just seen his twitter and lots of Dad and daughter time. Total contrast with her pages. No goofy pictures of them baking or getting messy with paint, you know, normal stuff. Even the rare video with her child she seems a bit cold with her. How sad.

I don’t think it’s that weird that she doesn’t post much of Cora. She’s not a mummy blogger really. I get the feeling Paul is very ‘look at me aren’t I a wonderful dad’.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s that weird that she doesn’t post much of Cora. She’s not a mummy blogger really. I get the feeling Paul is very ‘look at me aren’t I a wonderful dad’.
Personally I think as a mother regardless of what type of blogger you are or what content your page has most want to show off their little darlings

Personally I think as a mother regardless of what type of blogger you are or what content your page has most want to show off their little darlings
Sorry I disagree, I post my kids but my account is private and I know who my followers are. I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting my kids lives to thousands of strangers. I know a lot of bloggers do it though, I guess they don’t mind who’s looking at their children 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yep she’s originally from seacombe born an bread 🤣 her whole family still live there I’ve known them my whole life she’s used to actually be alright but now she’s just turned into another fuckin insta air head

To be fair now mandi has stepped away from the whole Mc eyebrow I piss the bed an Julie Hates me thing she’s more tolerable
bleeping HELL im shocked! The few pics I’ve seen she looks absolutely stunning, is she like that in real life? who’s her fella?

Sorry I disagree, I post my kids but my account is private and I know who my followers are. I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting my kids lives to thousands of strangers. I know a lot of bloggers do it though, I guess they don’t mind who’s looking at their children 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yes I agree with that mine is also private and I have very little followers all people I actually know. But she already posts Cora an we all know what stephs about so I don’t think she doesn’t post her for coras privacy i think it’s genuinely because she’s never got the poor bleeping kid 🤣🙈

I do agree woth you somewhat, but if you go over to the Hinch threads they all absolutely hate on her for putting her son so public. not a SBP fan at all, i think shes gone really downhill but if i was insta famous i woulnt put my son anywhere online either. But thinking about it doesnt she have an insta page for cora?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
bleeping HELL im shocked! The few pics I’ve seen she looks absolutely stunning, is she like that in real life? who’s her fella?
To be fair she’s a pretty girl there’s no denying that but it’s all just an act really her mouth is vile and she’s very trashy. She clearly has nice things also but all off the back of her insta persona I imagine. Does she even work

I do agree woth yousomewhat, but if you go over to the Hinch threads they all absolutely hate on her for putting her son so public. not a SBP fan at all, think shes gone really downhill but if i was insta famous i woulnbt put my son anywhere online either. But thinking about it doesnt she have an insta page for cora?
She did have I’m not sure it’s used much anymore I never followed it anyway but never see her tag or mention it

Oh yes I agree with that mine is also private and I have very little followers all people I actually know. But she already posts Cora an we all know what stephs about so I don’t think she doesn’t post her for coras privacy i think it’s genuinely because she’s never got the poor bleeping kid 🤣🙈
Agreed. He does seem the type to buy a dog to walk in the park just so he can meet women 🤣 but she’s clearly more than an afterthought to him. I deleted twitter round about the time she was preggers so maybe not a mummy blogger but didn’t shut up about it then so bit of a u-turn from her.

@AyJay i guess we all evolve and get better. Of all the Instagram accounts I follow I do enjoy her content the most so I’m glad the tea isn’t too scandalous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.