Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scouse ma is a massive tit stirrer & chief whip of the ‘scouse Twitter’ twats. Elle is well into her 40’s, single mum of 3 kids

Yeah didn’t Steph try to blag “oh we paid for loads of stuff when we went out together” or something?
Yeah she did 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a favour Mrs Corell paid for flights for Steph & her ex (pre Paul) to fly out to visit her & mr corell but steph never paid her back causing massive beef 😂
Good times... and Mrs Corell was always with that Chris and Mark from Desperate Scousewives!

Reactions: 2
Is Mrs Corell the one whose hubby was a pilot? Where’s she now?
I think she’s Sarahcorell on insta. Last time I seen her she was covered in tattoos with pink hair 😮 prob follows this thread avidly tbh 🤣🤣

I remember when she called Steph a fat bleep on twitter and threated to out her with pictures (when she was still anonymous) 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s Sarahcorell on insta. Last time I seen her she was covered in tattoos with pink hair 😮 prob follows this thread avidly tbh 🤣🤣

I remember when she called Steph a fat bleep on twitter and threated out her with pictures (when she was still anonymous) 🤣🤣
She should have stayed anonymous

Reactions: 3
I think Belinda/Jodie and Bethany/Mandi have pretty much realised that it’s not a good look but the one who still causes the most drama on Twitter/insta is Irene/Kate and she’s literally 35 with 3 kids 🙄 it’s entertaining in a tragic way. Not sure how old Elle/Scouse Ma/Soosan is but I’d say if she’s not 40 she must be approaching 40. Imagine if they were your mum 😂

Yes! Didn’t they have a massive argument over a twitter giveaway or something 😂 Mrs Corell having a full on argument with a 17 year old Lizzy when she was a grown woman? I remember she posted a picture of a muppet with massive lips and Lizzy kicked OFF! And remember when they called themselves the SBI? They really thought they were something 😂
I always thought that one of those eyebrow lot was the same person who’s mumprobs...?? They all seemedvery much linked although I don’t think she’s as active anymore either

Does anyone else think that lady lastnight was maybe knocking at her house for help not because she knew who she was at all. She was laughing about it all over her story I hope the woman is ok I really do. I know the police were called to the scene but I personally think that looked like an awful lot of police for one drunk woman. She makes me feel sick watching her story’s she literally looks like a big potatoe her skin always looks so greasy aswell
I thought exactly the same, especially when she said the girl’s fella dragged her off.
Really not something to be gegging over and posting on your social media either way.

Judgy moi also raised an eye brow at how pissed Steph was, when she was alone in the house with Cora asleep upstairs (who she then left alone in the house so she can go and geg in on the “drama” with that X Factor twit who my husband once caught snorting coke in the toilets of a bar)

I thought exactly the same, especially when she said the girl’s fella dragged her off.
Really not something to be gegging over and posting on your social media either way.

Judgy moi also raised an eye brow at how pissed Steph was, when she was alone in the house with Cora asleep upstairs (who she then left alone in the house so she can go and geg in on the “drama” with that X Factor twit who my husband once caught snorting coke in the toilets of a bar)
marcus Collins....I cant keep up with his ever- changing bio of what he tries to convince us all he does now.....he’s now an activist don’t you know!? 😒🙄😂

• Haha
Scouse Ma is called Elle and she’s also behind the “Soosan McEyebrow” character, Belinda McEyebrow is someone called Jodie. There used to be 4 of them that would have these “McEyebrow sister” twitter accounts with “Irene” and “Bethany” (Bethany is actually called Mandi and now she goes by omghon on insta, she seems to try and stay out of the drama now and Irene is called Kate). I’m not gonna put full names on here because it’s a bit shady on them but yeah not the same person. They used to cause a lot of drama on Twitter but they’ve calmed down a lot now, they were getting banned pretty regularly for getting into arguments on there and kicking off.
But OMGhon is blonde and Beth is brunette? Other than that I agree. They are all on insta FB with their real names. Scouse Ma daughter is on TIKTOK and posts quite a bit about mums previous partner being traumatic.
I had to unfollow as they began to just be awful ,Shame as they were funny

I always thought that one of those eyebrow lot was the same person who’s mumprobs...?? They all seemedvery much linked although I don’t think she’s as active anymore either
Yes Irene / kate is mum probs. Scouse ma is soosan. Beth is brunette and omg is blonde ( according to Snapchat / insta selfies )

That IGTV poSt about Trolls, she’s been called out yet continued to try and defend herself. My favourite was she only chose to focus on one topic that she could defend , ignored the accusations about her part time parenting 🤷‍♀️

But OMGhon is blonde and Beth is brunette? Other than that I agree. They are all on insta FB with their real names. Scouse Ma daughter is on TIKTOK and posts quite a bit about mums previous partner being traumatic.
I had to unfollow as they began to just be awful ,Shame as they were funny

Yes Irene / kate is mum probs. Scouse ma is soosan. Beth is brunette and omg is blonde ( according to Snapchat / insta selfies )

That IGTV poSt about Trolls, she’s been called out yet continued to try and defend herself. My favourite was she only chose to focus on one topic that she could defend , ignored the accusations about her part time parenting 🤷‍♀️
Beth and omghon are the same person, she’s called Mandi, her twitter handle as “Bethany McEyebrow” is deleted now but it used to be “omghonx”. If you scroll on her insta you can see all her “Beth” tweets that she used to screenshot and add to insta

Attachments

Beth and omghon are the same person, she’s called Mandi, her twitter handle as “Bethany McEyebrow” is deleted now but it used to be “omghonx”. If you scroll on her insta you can see all her “Beth” tweets that she used to screenshot and add to insta
You’re right , my mistake. I was confusing her with Belinda ( who is brunette )

Scouse Ma is called Elle and she’s also behind the “Soosan McEyebrow” character, Belinda McEyebrow is someone called Jodie. There used to be 4 of them that would have these “McEyebrow sister” twitter accounts with “Irene” and “Bethany” (Bethany is actually called Mandi and now she goes by omghon on insta, she seems to try and stay out of the drama now and Irene is called Kate). I’m not gonna put full names on here because it’s a bit shady on them but yeah not the same person. They used to cause a lot of drama on Twitter but they’ve calmed down a lot now, they were getting banned pretty regularly for getting into arguments on there and kicking off.
Christ. These are supposedly grown women in their late 30s with children and they have time for all this tit? I only find time to come on Tattle because I am in isolation due to being classed as vulnerable with my health. Do they just ignore their kids as they’re busy running all these stupid ass social media accounts 24/7? Imagine having time for It!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Belinda/Jodie and Bethany/Mandi have pretty much realised that it’s not a good look but the one who still causes the most drama on Twitter/insta is Irene/Kate and she’s literally 35 with 3 kids 🙄 it’s entertaining in a tragic way. Not sure how old Elle/Scouse Ma/Soosan is but I’d say if she’s not 40 she must be approaching 40. Imagine if they were your mum 😂

Yes! Didn’t they have a massive argument over a twitter giveaway or something 😂 Mrs Corell having a full on argument with a 17 year old Lizzy when she was a grown woman? I remember she posted a picture of a muppet with massive lips and Lizzy kicked OFF! And remember when they called themselves the SBI? They really thought they were something 😂
I remember all of this. Iunfollowed for a really long time because it was horrendous the way they carried on. It was bullying and It was really disappointing

Christ. These are supposedly grown women in their late 30s with children and they have time for all this tit? I only find time to come on Tattle because I am in isolation due to being classed as vulnerable with my health. Do they just ignore their kids as they’re busy running all these stupid ass social media accounts 24/7? Imagine having time for It!
So true!!! 😂😂

She’s also NorthWitch69 on Insta. I unfollowed most of them cos of the constant undeclared ads for weight loss supplements, fake designer clothes, skimpy underwear etc etc

She’s also NorthWitch69 on Insta. I unfollowed most of them cos of the constant undeclared ads for weight loss supplements, fake designer clothes, skimpy underwear etc etc
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good meme and I’ve followed scouse ma for ages. But I thought that some of these other accounts she kept posting were also here. Follow my boo this and omg so and so KILLS me so follow them, then you follow them and they are just posting screenshots off twitter and coffees that give you diarrhea. I don’t follow any of them on twitter so didn’t realise they were all arguing with eachother on there. What a load of crap, I can’t imagine having the time! And I don’t even have kids. Do these people not have jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do these people not have jobs?
I don't think they need them! I know a guy who is (or at least was) Scouse Ma's trainer and he said she makes an absolute mint.

I think we plebs who work and pay tax and whatnot underestimate how much these leeches earn from promoting pills that make you tit yourself.

I don't think they need them! I know a guy who is (or at least was) Scouse Ma's trainer and he said she makes an absolute mint.

I think we plebs who work and pay tax and whatnot underestimate how much these leeches earn from promoting pills that make you tit yourself.
Makes sense why she’s running so many accounts then, if one gets blocked will just use another to flog the shite.
Gutted for them if the tax man catches up with them. I know someone who was selling fake designer handbags on insta for 2 years and got caught out!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.