Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random but does anyone remember Titanic Girl from twitter? Think she was a lap dancer and used to post pics of her disgusting tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is random but does anyone remember Titanic Girl from twitter? Think she was a lap dancer and used to post pics of her disgusting tea?
OMG YES 😭😭😭 I remember serving her in my old job once. Sure she popped up in some drama on TV as a stripper as well? Those twitter days were fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s friends with my cousin 🙄 she’s certainly not my favourite cousin

Reactions: 1
Thought I would check out the prices of the Spanish cleaning products.

Sally is going to lose her tit, we are talking fabric conditioners starting from £6.50 for a 1.5litre.

Do we put shimmer in it? Or would that be ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought I would check out the prices of the Spanish cleaning products.

Sally is going to lose her tit, we are talking fabric conditioners starting from £6.50 for a 1.5litre.

Do we put shimmer in it? Or would that be ridiculous
I would pay to see her put shimmers in the bloody Spanish cleaning stuff 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.