Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she did with the Greggs cards 😣 whoever gave her them is part of the problem! They should of went to the homeless!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder what she did with the Greggs cards 😣 whoever gave her them is part of the problem! They should of went to the homeless!
Oh i forgot about them. I would have took them down to the guys who set up under the central station bridge to hand out to the people who come there for something to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who’s all looking forward to the car crash live tonight of bush raising money for Blair’s boaby 🤣🤣 hope it’s dramarama

She filmed herself the other day saying aw im out way the dog im wearing joggies and my hairs scraped back I mean who gives a tit. It was the most boring pointless video I've ever seen. I'm gona play it at nite to get the weans to sleep 💤
Christ your kids would be having nightmares if put to sleep with her videos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You just know this live is going to end up in chaotic scenes! I’d bet my house Bush will be greeting before 10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if anyone's gonna tell Tracy that fabulosa is but a disinfectant it's not a cleaner 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know this live is going to end up in chaotic scenes! I’d bet my house Bush will be greeting before 10
I’m taking a shot everytime I hear
“I’m no mentioning it again”
“chloe”
“if she had the balls to”
“Drama”

im gonna be pished by 8pm 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tracy is pissing me off trying to clean that back part of the caravan 😂 use soap ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think the bush will wash her hair for the big live? Also seen they are having guest appearances every half hour! We’re in for a right treat! 🤣🤣 what big celebs are gonna show up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think the bush will wash her hair for the big live? Also seen they are having guest appearances every half hour! We’re in for a right treat! 🤣🤣 what big celebs are gonna show up 🤔
Her charity lives usually end up with her butchering her hair, she's chopped her bun off twice, dyed it a funny colour, shaved her head. I'm guessing she'll end up that drunk she'll be in thr bath emptying the contents of her food cupboard all over herself 😂

• Haha
I’m really hoping the neighbour also goes live and kicks right off

I’m sadly back to work next week, I will miss all these lives the scummy mummies do once they’ve done the school run, it’s fairly kept me entertained.
someone that loves a live - Jade1995. Absolute compulsive viewing. I really need to slap myself to stop and go and do dishes or something useful.

I see Bush is worming her way into that AndreaAmeliaGeorgia account. It’s anyone that starts to gain a following she is all over. If that lassie has any sense about her at all she will stay well clear!! It won’t end well. It never does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m sadly back to work next week, I will miss all these lives the scummy mummies do once they’ve done the school run, it’s fairly kept me entertained.
someone that loves a live - Jade1995. Absolute compulsive viewing. I really need to slap myself to stop and go and do dishes or something useful.

I see Bush is worming her way into that AndreaAmeliaGeorgia account. It’s anyone that starts to gain a following she is all over. If that lassie has any sense about her at all she will stay well clear!! It won’t end well. It never does!
I picked up on her trying to get in with Andrea - Andrea seems the polar opposite to Rosie too! If I was Andrea I would block her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

Oh no I hope she gets her to duck. She's just had social Work be in touch because if Tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aw Andrea is lovely aswell bloody terrible social work getting phoned on her. U can see she does everything for amelia she's a great mum

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.