Scotland: Best places to visit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at the NC500 road trip, lots of my friends done it post lockdown and it locks incredible.

Reactions: 1
Have you heard of the road trip called the NC500? I did it about 4 years ago now and it was stunning. Visited some really remote places such as Applecross on the West Coast. The Cairngorms are stunning also.

Reactions: 1
We have holidayed all over Scotland ( just back from a week on the Isle of Arran lovely place but expensive and food not good anywhere ) our favourite place is in the Cairngorm area, its outstanding

Well, it's clear I'm going to need to book the whole of 2021 off to do all of this 😂

Ok, NC500 looks absolutely bloomin' brilliant! I've got some injuries going on at the moment so would need a break where I can take things at my own pace but this is definitely one for the list once I've rebuilt and repaired!

I live in a really beautiful area but there's just something about the landscape in Scotland that draws me towards it. Was the same in the north east and the rugged coastal areas. We really are lucky living in the UK- well, from a landscape perspective, at least!😆

Arran is stunning. We visited last year and stayed here which was amazing https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/28536554?adults=2&source_impression_id=p3_1600369778_7zLcQkw4MMeg8e7J

Have also been to Loch Awe which was lovely and then travelled on to kintyre.

We stayed in a beautiful place called kilcamb lodge a few years ago which was on the shore of loch sunart. Absolutely stunning place but mega pricy now (I got an amazing deal at the time and it’s ruined me for life because it’s WAY out of my price range to ever go back lol).