Scarlett Curtis / Neopotism

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand this nepotistic girl. I think it’s utterly tit what Phillip Green did to her topshop pop up but it doesn’t take away from the fact she’s only got this book because of her name. Tanya Burr hanging around her desperately trying to get in one of Daddy’s films is also a joke.

Scarlett also seriously needs some time in hospital looking at this photo, she seems to be getting worse and no one is helping.

What’s everyone’s thoughts? And are there other influencers who piggy back of their parents fame? I know Honey Ross seems to be annoying af.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can't stand her and her faux feminism. Does she have any idea what it's like to actually struggle and face hardship?

Did they say why the top shop display was taken down? There's going to be more to the story and wouldn't be surprised if she did something bratty and entitled to cause it all.

Nepotism is rifle as ever nowadays.

Reactions: 3
I can't stand her and her faux feminism. Does she have any idea what it's like to actually struggle and face hardship?

Did they say why the top shop display was taken down? There's going to be more to the story and wouldn't be surprised if she did something bratty and entitled to cause it all.

Nepotism is rifle as ever nowadays.
The book is written by other people, very privledged ones at that. And getting Tanya and Zoe to contribute was a joke.

Apparently Green said it wasn’t a place for political activism or something.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her a couple of years ago, but it really annoys me she’s had so many opportunities because of her parents but denies or won’t acknowledge it at all. She doesn’t have any actual talent either from what I can see.

I have never heard of this woman so just looked her up, is she ill or just very strange looking?

I have never heard of this woman so just looked her up, is she ill or just very strange looking?
I think she’s very unwell but her fucked up family don’t seem to be helping. I don’t know much about the Freud’s but I know they’ve got a lot of skeletons.

The book is written by other people, very privledged ones at that. And getting Tanya and Zoe to contribute was a joke.

Apparently Green said it wasn’t a place for political activism or something.
Considering Zoe and Tanya didn't even write their own books I don't see how they can contribute as writers to this.

On the blurb it calls Zoe sugg a blogger and author. She has written one blog in the last 2-3 years! And all her books are ghostwritten

Just looking for a thread on her regarding the anorexia. I'm sure her parents must have done a lot behind the scenes to try and get her help. I'm not sure if she's ever addressed it or not.