Scariest TV shows or films you’ve ever seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was posting about The Exorcist in the Horror Movies thread and I remember this scene really made me jump when I saw it, it still does even though I know it's coming ....

Never seen this film but even I have seen this scene. And nope, not clicking play as not that keen on reliving it again!

Reactions: 2
This is really random but the opening titles to World in Action used to terrify me as a child. I think only people off a certain age will remember World in Action though.
---
Oh and I will agree with all others re: Ghostwatch
Oh and also the opening credits too Tales of the Unexpected- really showing my age now…

Reactions: 6
The Exorcist is up there as one of my favourites. My Gran had some sort of bootleg VHS that came from the states, and she never let me watch it, despite letting me see all sorts of other horror films. I was about 12 when she and my Grandad went to a wedding and my cousins were looking after me and we watched it and scared the hell out of ourselves. I didn't see it again until "The Version You've Never Seen" was released and I saw it in the cinema. There was a stage production of it toured a few years back as well. That was astounding. Can't wait for the new one.
This is the only movie that ever legit scared me. Still does. Maybe because I was raised Catholic, not sure. The only other one I can think of is Burnt Offerings. Karen Black’s face scared me.

This is really random but the opening titles to World in Action used to terrify me as a child. I think only people off a certain age will remember World in Action though.

That was bit weird but the one I had a sa kid was World At War. The titles and music were very foreboding.

I see it quite regularly these days. It's on the Yesterday channel and my dad usually has it on when I visit. Still sounds creepy.

Reactions: 2
An article about The Strange Thing About The Johnson’s came up on my Facebook last night. I’ve read about it but definitely can’t bring myself to watch it after reading the reviews

Reactions: 1
An article about The Strange Thing About The Johnson’s came up on my Facebook last night. I’ve read about it but definitely can’t bring myself to watch it after reading the reviews
I watched this yesterday upon this recommendation after seeing it was 30 minutes…it didn’t engage me tbh. There was one part that was (I think) unintentionally funny that I burst out laughing in hysterics at.

Pin Cushion (2017) - not necessarily scary, but i's one of those films that leave you feeling a bit disturbed

Never seen this film but even I have seen this scene. And nope, not clicking play as not that keen on reliving it again!
Exorcist 3 is a great film.
I am utterly obsessed with the original movie.
I went cinema to watch it during the 40th anniversary showing and was really upset when one of my friends took the piss and remarked how lame it seemed.
I think it's still a brilliant film and still get chills when I hear tubular bells!

Reactions: 1