Scarborough

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Scarborough....(the resort)..it was somewhere we used to go on holidays as kids and now me and my sister take her kids there. I love seeing the scenery and the show is a good laugh. I hope it gets a second season....I mean the BBC have commissioned way worse "comedies"

Also..random bit of useless info but the hairdressers shop is actually Stockport, I seen it being filmed when shopping there one day but passed off as Scarborough. This happened on ITVs The Bay too..they used a community centre in Manchester and passed it off as Morcambe Bay.

I thought it was crap as well. Not much of it was filmed in Scarborough. They filmed a lot of it around Manchester.

I thought it was crap as well. Not much of it was filmed in Scarborough. They filmed a lot of it around Manchester.

The hairdressers is in Stockport....they do a lot of this with tv show. Peaky Blinders has filmed a lot in Manchester.

I’m enjoying the series, purely for spotting all the familiar landmarks (pubs and chippy’s mainly!). I’m a regular visitor to Scarbs as my parents have a home there (on the harbour, where the majority of the filming’s been). So many happy childhood memories.

I hoped the storyline would improve with each episode, but it’s just not cutting it for me. Jason Manford should stick to stand-up, in my opinion!

Loving Tony Peroni though!

Reactions: 1
I’m enjoying the series, purely for spotting all the familiar landmarks (pubs and chippy’s mainly!). I’m a regular visitor to Scarbs as my parents have a home there (on the harbour, where the majority of the filming’s been). So many happy childhood memories.

I hoped the storyline would improve with each episode, but it’s just not cutting it for me. Jason Manford should stick to stand-up, in my opinion!

Loving Tony Peroni though!
Thats a huge reason why I like it! Seeing the scenery ...Hearing "winking willy's" being mentioned a few weeks back was funny....people who dont know Scarbs may assume it was used for comedy value but no.....that chippy is one I always go to when in Scarbs. Love it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1