Say something uninteresting.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered tattle.life.It’s like, I’m in another planet.So you’ll see me in almost every thread browsing the site lol.[emoji851]
Haha! Welcome! [emoji2] Tattle is such fun! [emoji41]

Reactions: 2
Thank you meg1912.it sure is!
Btw, you really made my days on GG when you posted “customized” inspirational quotes from hellooctober.I couldn’t stop laughing last summer and oh your photomontage of Tanya burr in famous movies 😂.

Reactions: 1
Thank you meg1912.it sure is!
Btw, you really made my days on GG when you posted “customized” inspirational quotes from hellooctober.I couldn’t stop laughing last summer and oh your photomontage of Tanya burr in famous movies [emoji23].
Haha!! You remember those!! Thank you, Fatima! [emoji847] So glad you enjoyed them! Not sure if you've heard of Brogan Tate, but I do make some edits over on her thread every now and then! Including her starring in famous movies! [emoji23][emoji23]

You are very welcomed.Of course I remember those,you sure have skills lol.
Brogan Tate 🤔,I’ve heard the name (shall I say read ) but don’t know her. I will check her thread 😏.

Redecorating our flat (painting and changing furniture) and it’s taking forever especially with two boys on summer break, send help.

Cleaning my parents’ window glasses.😌
Thank God,I brought my karcher fancy cleaner. 😏