Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine arrived
Starting tomorrow morning
I drank and always usually do drink lots of water. I ate some grapes just b4 i injected in morning as didnt want to feel sicky and i had zero side effects on day one. Obviously know this can change!

Reactions: 3
I drank and always usually do drink lots of water. I ate some grapes just b4 i injected in morning as didnt want to feel sicky and i had zero side effects on day one. Obviously know this can change!
Great tip will try it

Reactions: 1
I'm going up to 1.8 tomorrow, wish me luck. Only 2lbs off so far but I haven't been trying tbh and I think I need to look at lighter meals because I'm uncomfortably full most nights now. I was a bit if a binge eater before and I just can't now. It's definitely making a difference.

Good luck those starting this week

Anyone had weird periods? I’m on day 3 of this months period and still just a bit of spotting. Didn’t have issues last month

Reactions: 1
Injection day 1 ✅️
Bit weird stabbing urself
Hesitated a bit but never felt it

Reactions: 4
For those who have exhausted their boots discounts… Asda pharmacy have 10% off using code BIRTHDAY10 for the next 7 days. They also have the option of spreading over 3 payments with PayPal now.

I found Asda a pain to order with as they took forever to authorise my prescription but if you’ve used them before or need to reorder but aren’t in a hurry it’s nice to have an option with a discount code.

It works out 5 pens for £212 including next day postage.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just done my first ever dose. Was a bit worried to do it on a morning incase of sickness or loose stools.
I’m hoping this works for me I’ve tried everything else !! 🤞🤞🤞

Has anyone had heart palpitations 🙃 I’m 5 days in on my first dosage and feel generally crappy with heart palpitations? Not sure if I should just give up with this 😞 then I’m stuck with nearly a full pen and two other full ones.

Has anyone had heart palpitations 🙃 I’m 5 days in on my first dosage and feel generally crappy with heart palpitations? Not sure if I should just give up with this 😞 then I’m stuck with nearly a full pen and two other full ones.
Today I had an odd feeling come over me in the shop, almost like hypoglycemic so I grabbed a coffee with some milk and it helped it pass

I'm day 2 and zero hunger today! Eaten a banana and some watermelon

Stick with it and maybe stay on this dose so u body can adjust

Today I had an odd feeling come over me in the shop, almost like hypoglycemic so I grabbed a coffee with some milk and it helped it pass

I'm day 2 and zero hunger today! Eaten a banana and some watermelon

Stick with it and maybe stay on this dose so u body can adjust
Thank u at least I know it’s not just me then 😂 I think I will keep another week at the lowest dose surely can’t do any harm.

Thank u at least I know it’s not just me then 😂 I think I will keep another week at the lowest dose surely can’t do any harm.
I’ve had the blood sugar drop feeling but we have drastically dropped our calories on these jabs so our body will be like WHERES THE SUGARRRR , it does pass . Just don’t up the dose quickly I’m only on 1.8 and have been on it a little while now

I’ve had the blood sugar drop feeling but we have drastically dropped our calories on these jabs so our body will be like WHERES THE SUGARRRR , it does pass . Just don’t up the dose quickly I’m only on 1.8 and have been on it a little while now
That’s definitely going to be my plan now low n slow 😂😂 so thankful for this and everyone’s help or I would have gave up

No, but I was warned about an increased heart rate before starting. I have a condition which also affects my heart rate which I told them about during my original consultation with Boots so I had a few extra checks and extra info sent to me. So it’s definitely a side effect. If it continues I’d send a message to whichever pharmacy prescribed to you and ask them for reassurance. Your heart doing funny things is one side effect you probably don’t want to ignore and push on through.

Reactions: 4
Im feeling uncomfortably full every day so far and like my bloody sugar drops off a cliff, like il eat something small and feel instantly tired.

You need a different account to use the boots code but they’ve cracked down on it judging by the posts on the Facebook groups. Asda still have 10% off using code BIRTHDAY10 until Friday 😊

Quick question, what does everyone do with the empty pens?
You can throw them in the bin.

• Heart
I've been on ozempic since May. Little bit of nausea over the first few weeks, couple days of the eggy burps but overall found it very tolerable with almost zero side effects now. If I start getting a hint of queasiness now it's usually a sign I've gone too long without eating amd once I eat it disappears immediately.

Weight loss has been slow but steady. I did increase the doses more slowly than usual as I ran out of a prescription and had to ration my pen. I've lost over 12kg which I'm happy with, especially since my diet could be a lot better. I'm full quicker, satisfied for longer, and think about food far far less. The ability to think rationally about food without a constant desire to eat is the most satisfying part for me. Several times I've had a craving so purchased the item but by that stage the craving has passed and the food has sat in my kitchen for days or weeks until the craving hits again.

I like that it doesn't totally override natural fluctuations in diet. I still have days I'm more or less hungry. I'm due my period tomorrow and total I could not be filled and ate way more than usual. The first couple months I panicked on these days thinking it had stopped working but now I recognise the pattern.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.