Saucepans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how to remove burnt on pasta remains from a Le Creuset saucepan?
Soak it in Hot water and dish soap solution. Place tissue (paper towels) on it after soaking and keep it overnight. The mushy lumpy paper will absorb excess grease and lift up the burn.

Reactions: 3
Soak it in Hot water and dish soap solution. Place tissue (paper towels) on it after soaking and keep it overnight. The mushy lumpy paper will absorb excess grease and lift up the burn.
Thank for the tip. I have tried 3 of the suggestions kindly given. Unfortunately my saucepan still has black patches on the bottom. I’m hoping they will eventually disappear 🥺

Reactions: 5
Thank for the tip. I have tried 3 of the suggestions kindly given. Unfortunately my saucepan still has black patches on the bottom. I’m hoping they will eventually disappear 🥺
What type of Le Creuset saucepan is it, enamelled cast iron or stainless steel? Le Creuset sell a specific cleaning product for their enamelled pans.

Reactions: 2
What type of Le Creuset saucepan is it, enamelled cast iron or stainless steel? Le Creuset sell a specific cleaning product for their enamelled pans.
It’s enamel, I didn’t know about a specific cleaning product. I will investigate, thank you.

Reactions: 6
It’s enamel, I didn’t know about a specific cleaning product. I will investigate, thank you.
It's this - pricey but then the pans are!

No, she will be giving Hairy six of the best with a cat o nine tails.
I suspect he might quite enjoy that! Ooh Meghan, spank me ... spank me!! Oooooh harder, harder .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It's this - pricey but then the pans are!

You're going to be told off for continuing the pan-gate 😂😂😂 (but I agree, while pricey, they are wonderful to cook in, I also bake my sourdough in them, had them for years, it's an investment, but worth every penny).
Going back to the matter in hand, Meegain's 'performance' was soooo predictable...it really makes me fume that after spending years trying to appear white, she has suddenly 'discovered' her roots and is joining in, because it gives her some publicity mileage. Awful and very dishonest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we stop talking about the saucepan now. Someone on this thread burnt a pan. And ask for advice on a Harry and Meghan thread?? Those Le crescent are nothing but a rip off. Keep on topic!! Go on the off topic thread or advice. thread. Do people not read thread titles? . If you can't deal with a burnt pot then keep out of the kitchen. This whole thread have people replying to a burnt pan. On a Harry and Meghan thread?

How long before Harry and Meghan divorce? I say 1 year from today.. On topic 👀
I feel like I've been told off for bad behaviour in class!! Totally disagree with you ref Le Creuset, their stuff is superb ... oops, will I be summoned to the Headmistress' office?? I must write "I am very naughty" 100 times. 🤣🤣🤣

I imagine Meghan speaks to Harry like this ..... there we are, all back on track. What was that? Oh, OK Meghan, if I must ... but that naughty step is so uncomfortable, can I have a cushion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You're going to be told off for continuing the pan-gate 😂😂😂 (but I agree, while pricey, they are wonderful to cook in, I also bake my sourdough in them, had them for years, it's an investment, but worth every penny).
Going back to the matter in hand, Meegain's 'performance' was soooo predictable...it really makes me fume that after spending years trying to appear white, she has suddenly 'discovered' her roots and is joining in, because it gives her some publicity mileage. Awful and very dishonest.
I know, she really is trying to milk it isn't she - yet she was quite happy to have her race shown as Caucasian on a form when she was acting. I saw a picture of it somewhere, wish I could remember where.

Reactions: 2
I know, she really is trying to milk it isn't she - yet she was quite happy to have her race shown as Caucasian on a form when she was acting. I saw a picture of it somewhere, wish I could remember where.
Seems our conversation has been moved to a Saucepans thread 😀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone know how to remove burnt on pasta remains from a Le Creuset saucepan?
Shamelessly copied off the Net for you. I must go and finish writing my written apology to the Headmistress - don't want to get into any more hot water, even if it's being boiled in a Le Creuset pan! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this is an older post but I just want to add my most recent experience with my dutch oven. I was slow cooking pulled port over 6 hours+ this was the result having not checked it (I got lazy and trusted my dutch oven to much).
Once I saw the damage - everything literally burnt on I thought it would be destroyed. Fortunately I gave it the benefit of the doubt. Added 1/2 cup of baking soda and boiling water... left it over night and walah! To be fair I did have to use some elbow grease and wash it a few times but it is literally back to brand new!
I am yet to receive any discolouration or burning etc.