Sasha Fontain #27 The ho banged it's toe!! Steve but we don’t believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is posting the exact same videos on her multiple accounts, is that not classed as spam?

I take it the sashafontainessex is her account?

oh and look at the comments on that account on her latest vid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So she's on holiday alone.. is that because she doesn't have one person left in the world to go with🤔 life can be so lonely at times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Seems to be a bit flush at the moment does our Sharon,
Does make you wonder where she gets her money from, this adult work must pay really well.

Reactions: 9
Brilliant threats title lucylocket ❤

She is mentally unwell, I truly believe she’s got MH problems. You can have various disorders but still be high functioning.

Or I may be wrong and she really is just a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why haven’t we seen her room yet? Seems weird, maybe she’s staying somewhere else and keeps sneaking in.

She’s live btw and I just keep thinking, ffs don’t show the toe nail 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well here’s to a new thread girls. I’m bored of this holiday already. If the most action we’re gonna get is a ripped acrylic claw it’s gonna be a long 7/14/21 days 😩. She looks and sounds bored herself.

• Haha
Omg someone asked if she was sat next to a man on the plane. She said she was but didn’t want to talk about it. That’s how she did her toe in. Possibly just winding us up… but lol who knows. He he he

Reactions: 5
Why can't she say what happened to her toe nail....I see a compensation coming on 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Nope she’s just said ‘I can’t exactly say how it happened’ (the toe) so I’m sure something went on ooooh come on Steve we need goss

Nope she’s just said ‘I can’t exactly say how it happened’ (the toe) so I’m sure something went on ooooh come on Steve we need goss
But if you look at her toe in the video with the cat it looks fine and she is not hobbling

The woman has got a memory problem or something wasn’t it only a couple of weeks ago that we have ruin her business, she was crying she just wanted her life back, now we have tripled her sales, the woman is deluded beyond belief, she isn’t lonely yet she’s on holiday and the only company she has is her phone at 10pm when everyone else is of enjoying themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.