Sasha Fontain #26 Goodbye June, Hello July, still on the run and Tattle made her cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never feels right using my own thread suggestion but we needed a new thread and this was the only one I could find. I’m so sorry if I’ve missed anyones suggestions ❤. As you were gewwwws 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never feels right using my own thread suggestion but we needed a new thread and this was the only one I could find. I’m so sorry if I’ve missed anyones suggestions ❤. As you were gewwwws 😎
Thank you for the new thread ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done love the new thread tilte , very catchy

• Haha
Great title. On to thread 26, wonder how this one will start and end. Look forward to the ride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where has the time gone, funny we're still here & she's gone (for now).😉😉
Yeah she’s gone the piles fucked off but we know your on here sam the midlands minger and now we’ve got the baby ironing board giving it the biggen Ffsake theirs alway one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Absolutely burning through them 🔥

Poor old nugsy still has no likes or comments on her TikTok 😂😂😂. Oh dear 😂😂😂
Poor little fucker looking for attention by using my name on this , hope your enjoying your read , I'll make you famous love , don't poke the bear !!@

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never even heard of nugz who is she WHO IS SHE lol. Anyway hope she starts eating more she looks malnourished. She's got more meat on her ears than she's got on her entire body.

• Haha

Now come on nugsy. Stop clout chasing 😂😂😂. It’s not working. No one likes your posts 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Poor little fucker looking for attention by using my name on this , hope your enjoying your read , I'll make you famous love , don't poke the bear !!@
Awh ..little duck face nugzlife89 won't let anyone comment on her tt , what a cowardly little bleep you are ,don't even try and play with the big league that's on here you play with fire by tagging us to your tt you will roast ya little bleep ...enjoying your reading , glad you know how ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never even heard of nugz who is she WHO IS SHE lol. Anyway hope she starts eating more she looks malnourished. She's got more meat on her ears than she's got on her entire body.
Well she seems to love reading out our threads so let included the little hobbit ...

• Haha
I am convinced now that the spoof poola was nugsy as she is now know to me 😂😂. The way she scuttled off when I questioned her and then blocked me and the childish comments gave it away 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.