Sasha Fontain #12 Tattle tattle it's all lies, please believe me I don't tell porkie pies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you guys want to do one of your amazing catch ups please feel free xx

You guys are by far the best at that x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sam 👋🏼 Aren’t you sitting on your backside doing nothing? Well apart from being Sasha’s lackey. Like calls to like, deep calls to deep.

Reactions: 4
If any of you guys want to do one of your amazing catch ups please feel free xx

You guys are by far the best at that x
maybe this one doesnt need a catch up maybe a moment of silence is called for in respect for the end off all common sense in hinge and brackets small minds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two dollops of cows dung sitting on live and ole gonzo who don’t tell no lies everything that comes out it’s mouth is lies and has the front to say what lies and I’ve not made videos being nasty to people oh yes you have you dollop you’ve deleted them all

Reactions: 7
The idolisation in sams voice for Sasha, it’s quite touching really.
She parrots her word for word, it’s like pick me senpai, pick me. The embarrassment is nauseating.

She’ll be under the bus soon, with Nicky and co.

Reactions: 5
Have I missed the police coming out? Just been in TikTok and she’s still on live
Police will be out catching criminals she just wasting their time, my grandson of 12 was attacked by group of lads and took the police 3 weeks before they seen him so why does she get special treatment where they can be with her within a hour after phoning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Police will be out catching criminals she just wasting their time, my grandson of 12 was attacked by group of lads and took the police 3 weeks before they seen him so why does she get special treatment where they can be with her within a hour after phoning.
So is she only phoning 101? They will be building a file and end up doing her for wasting police time 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ok so i have listened again & again to the “ police woman” who Flasha was talking to re Poola living abroard etc .. ( is on wibble wobbles page )
Have a listen .. with volume up as I recon it is Sam payn!! As same voice as whats on flasha’s live right now .. I would lay money on it! 🤣😂🤣 lol Twunts!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if she is even calling them at all.... she never ever gives a crime number, didn't give an address, she kept repeating oh well they keep putting this on tattle, didn't give one person's name so they could match up to any ongoing case, can never find the paperwork- erm erm no I can't find it at the moment. Doesn't give her date of birth only her name, how would they know they were talking to the correct person!?! One minute it's with met police, one minute it's essex police then its cyber crime!?! When talking about Chris before the phone call to the police all she kept saying was- 'he's not allowed to bleeping contact me, he's been told not to contact me' gets on the phone and all she can say is well he's said I stole £3,500. If he's beaten her black and blue and he's contacted her when he shouldn't have why would you not ring 999 that's an immediate arrestable offence!
I think we can all safely say she has never contacted the police or the real police until this evening! You never hear anyone talking on the other end

Reactions: 8
Ok so i have listened again & again to the “ police woman” who Flasha was talking to re Poola living abroard etc .. ( is on wibble wobbles page )
Have a listen .. with volume up as I recon it is Sam payn!! As same voice as whats on flasha’s live right now .. I would lay money on it! 🤣😂🤣 lol Twunts!
Yup! I think you’re right.

Reactions: 6
All this police crap off the biggest bully on tic tok don’t do nasty outing videos so far today she’s outing barrel cakes and Nicky she’s outed Tina she’s done videos on Lisa fletcher and now you got that idiot sam bottle ends making threats I’ll rip em out their cars like to see the moron try what with abusing domestic violence woman leading jonny up her garden path slagging every man off going now the Chris situation he hasn’t even contacted the old witch 🧙‍♀️ how many more lies can it tell the police it’s shown a bank transfer of £1460 £1100 apparently raised on Easter egg event how comes only £360 may 23rd event which still don’t prove nothing £3000 mite of got paid into her PayPal and she’s paid £1460 in haven hospice she’s proved absolutely nothing then you’ve got plenty of people who haven’t received their goods that they’ve paid for and how many won’t get theirs with her pre order cobblers it’s all wrong and she’s getting away with it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.