Sarahtomczak

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Sarah Tomczak for a while now and she seems to be a pretty savvy woman who has no doubt grafted hard to get to where she is.
So I do always find it slightly odd that she seems so willing to publicise her friendship with known racist Clemmie Hooper. Not a good look at all if anyone from Hearst was to scratch the surface of the smug Insta posts.

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Sarah Tomczak for a while now and she seems to be a pretty savvy woman who has no doubt grafted hard to get to where she is.
So I do always find it slightly odd that she seems so willing to publicise her friendship with known racist Clemmie Hooper. Not a good look at all if anyone from Hearst was to scratch the surface of the smug Insta posts.
I respect your opinion but I think she’s an awful self obsessed woman who thinks the sun shines out of her arse.
Have a lovely weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I respect your opinion but I think she’s an awful self obsessed woman who thinks the sun shines out of her arse.
Have a lovely weekend!
I certainly don’t disagree with you on that!
I’m just surprised she doesn’t keep her friendship with Clemmie on the down low rather than splashing it all over Insta as potentially very damaging to her/her career

Reactions: 2
I certainly don’t disagree with you on that!
I’m just surprised she doesn’t keep her friendship with Clemmie on the down low rather than splashing it all over Insta as potentially very damaging to her/her career
Yes true, re the later part, especially after the tattle outing

Reactions: 1
I think she is vacuous, smug, insta twit. Totally insufferable. The gifting of the diptyque washing up liquid sums her up for me.

Reactions: 6
I think she is vacuous, smug, insta twit. Totally insufferable. The gifting of the diptyque washing up liquid sums her up for me.
Has anyone watched Motherland? She is Amanda; cringeworthy, try-hard, smug and shallow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Should these stories be marked ad? Or even press trip (a rare example of an instahun actually legitimately using that tag, as she is an editor, I suppose)?

Should these stories be marked ad? Or even press trip (a rare example of an instahun actually legitimately using that tag, as she is an editor, I suppose)?
Tricky isn’t it as I suppose she will be doing a write up in the magazine about the experience and the new hotel, not sure how this works with ASA.

Bet clemmie is bleeping fuming she fucked it all up and didn’t get to go with her