Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am ashamed to say I bought pitty party before - it's awful! Didn't work for me and dried out into an orange sandy abomination.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am ashamed to say I bought pitty party before - it's awful! Didn't work for me and dried out into an orange sandy abomination.
I also bought 2!! Stupid me. Open one and it was absolutely useless. Second one is still unopened in my bathroom. Absolute worst tit ever

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How does every picture look different 😂
Screenshot_20221108-082334_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-082339_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-082343_Instagram.jpg

That last one looks like raisin scones

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I also bought 2!! Stupid me. Open one and it was absolutely useless. Second one is still unopened in my bathroom. Absolute worst tit ever
Thanks for the warning ladies, I'll keep using Ethique from Priceline. Almost did an order but like someone said, why support a company that associated itself with SD 👎

Reactions: 17
Can someone explain the following? Weird ass bot comments.

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 9.35.35 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 9.35.30 pm.png

They're comments on her most recent desperate attempt to make her child fill the la-bang shaped hole in her bank account vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
People comment the weirdest, most inappropriate tit on her pics. But it shouldn't be a surprise when she overshares and wants to project the MILF persona...stands to reason the comments will follow!

IMG_8535.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
People comment the weirdest, most inappropriate tit on her pics. But it shouldn't be a surprise when she overshares and wants to project the MILF persona...stands to reason the comments will follow!

View attachment 1714454

It’s because these people think she is their friend or “sissy” as she would say. She makes them think it’s okay to comment this stuff.

After the death of Aaron Carter I think it is even more important to talk about the impact of putting young children in the public eye. Look at this post from Alyson Stoner who makes a point to mention influencer children. It’s just no okay to use your children to bump up engagement and get likes so you can sell products and make money. Children should not be allowed to be used to public business pages at all. I’m so protective of my children and no amount of money is worth potentially putting them in harms way, and the fact Sarah is toying with the idea of making Fox his own channel is disgusting. These people think that they have some claim to him because they have seen him being born up until now and it’s disturbing. Just because he is “asking” to make videos is not a reason to actually follow through! He has absolutely no concept of the amount of people who will be watching. She could post private videos for her family and it would mean the exact same thing to him.

Sorry about the tangent but mummy influencers are really getting under my skin.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone explain the following? Weird ass bot comments.

View attachment 1713774View attachment 1713773

They're comments on her most recent desperate attempt to make her child fill the la-bang shaped hole in her bank account vlog.
When you pay for comments you can state what you want them to comment. Clearly she’s asked for “I’m getting Jamie Oliver vibes from Foxy! I hope he keeps cooking for a long time to come!” The bots sometimes add extra random words or emojis outside the script

edit: here’s an example
D50ED0F2-11D4-4504-9CB3-4121CDC6A43B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s because these people think she is their friend or “sissy” as she would say. She makes them think it’s okay to comment this stuff.

After the death of Aaron Carter I think it is even more important to talk about the impact of putting young children in the public eye. Look at this post from Alyson Stoner who makes a point to mention influencer children. It’s just no okay to use your children to bump up engagement and get likes so you can sell products and make money. Children should not be allowed to be used to public business pages at all. I’m so protective of my children and no amount of money is worth potentially putting them in harms way, and the fact Sarah is toying with the idea of making Fox his own channel is disgusting. These people think that they have some claim
ok, unpopular opinion. I use it. I actually really like it, I don’t smell, it’s natural, I like the scent. The only thing I don’t like is rubbing it into my armpit lol.
I first purchased it when I was a Sarah stan. Now I see her problematic ways but I am hooked on the pitty party lol.

Reactions: 6
AM i the only one who thinks M is just fine? and that there's no reaosn to even wonder about whether he's okay or not?
No I absolutely agree. Seems he’s got no abnormality. Maybe it will be evident later on. Sarah did say she wanted to mention it, as there may not be physical clues, but may not hit “milestones”.

Reactions: 5
When you pay for comments you can state what you want them to comment. Clearly she’s asked for “I’m getting Jamie Oliver vibes from Foxy! I hope he keeps cooking for a long time to come!” The bots sometimes add extra random words or emojis outside the script

edit: here’s an example
View attachment 1715523
Totally. Like I get it, I just think it's unbelievably humiliating for her. Like what's her endgame? Jamie Oliver reaches out wanting to collaborate with Fox?

It's so cringey it's actually sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5740278F-B6EE-4C09-8A89-365995EF0BAA.jpeg
Not that Im buying, bit why does she only cater to women with zero boobs? Where is the support in spaghetti straps as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1715911Not that Im buying, bit why does she only cater to women with zero boobs? Where is the support in spaghetti straps as well?
Are the safety pins across the white bra intentional or is it just that it needs to be tailored?
The black crop looks like it just squishes boobs down. Nothing revolutionary there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good to see these sports bras are size inclusive, NOT!! Sarah probably looks her nose down at larger women and probably thinks they don't deserve to wear nice supportive active wear. Her active wear only caters to herself and her inflated ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.