Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title suggestion has the most likes.
Sarah’s Day #65 - sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo
I won't be on the computer for a few hours (don't wanna try making a new thread on my phone lol) so if no one else has made one by then I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe Sarah is actually pregnant again and that’s why Kurt is particularly miserable cause he knows he’ll have a third kid dumped on him because Sarah can’t parent and he’ll also be even more shamed for leaving her with THREE kids (two under 2! Gasp!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe Sarah is actually pregnant again and that’s why Kurt is particularly miserable cause he knows he’ll have a third kid dumped on him because Sarah can’t parent and he’ll also be even more shamed for leaving her with THREE kids (two under 2! Gasp!)
Maybe but it’s not like he doesn’t have a responsibility in this. If he doesn’t want more children he can just wrap it.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.