Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sez still wearing her workout clothes from this morning whilst cooking dinner 🤢
Sweaty then wear them all day.
Also the name house of groms 🤢🤢😵💫

Also my previous comment is she is talking on Kurt's story, talking over him again and needing all the attention.
'My idea' 'I picked the name' ra ra ra ra
Do you want BV? Because that's how you get BV
🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How did she convince him it that rebranding his business = merging all their businesses? Sarah’s day is still Sarah’s day, the Health Code is still the Health Code, Sunee is still Sunee. She just wanted to rob him off the only thing that was a 100% his.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Also the whole "we're here to disrupt the market #HouseOfGroms" is laughable. There is literally nothing they do that disrupts the market, whether it's a 5 minute healthcode podcast or an ad about cryptocurrency that falls flat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
M looked so chill cuddling with Kurt during those Insta stories. Was nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not Sarah taking a dig at Kurt’s parenting saying she doesn’t trust him to feed fox… like babe, you can’t even be trusted to feed yourself. Worry about you boo 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Not Sarah taking a dig at Kurt’s parenting saying she doesn’t trust him to feed fox… like babe, you can’t even be trusted to feed yourself. Worry about you boo 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she said "Kurt never eats anything"

LOL Sarah, yes he does! He is smashing cheeseburgers in the car because you would guilt him into eating a punnet of blueberries instead if he ate in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.