Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@shaaanxosucks over to you pal!

Credit: @Cookie626

Sorry the top one had 5 more likes but was way too long to get into the word limit (@bethy_)

3 threads in the last two weeks! So insane.

Mod edit:

Please keep the detailed vaccine conversation to the relevant threads, it’s derailing when users begin to argue pro’s and con’s

• Heart
Reactions: 16
*trigger warning*

I feel for Sarah and think this is a horrible situation. Part of me thinks that she didn't deny the miscarriage rumours because if they did decide to terminate, thats the 'story' they would have gone with (for people that knew/ if it got out she was pregnant). I can't imagine her coming clean saying she decided to terminate the baby because of a health condition, she would be cancelled, despite it being her choice. I wouldn't / don't judge what she decides, it's all really really tit and I hope this baby is happy/ healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
‘I can’t remember, I got them from some random boutique in Byron and I’m far too busy pushing my stomach out to check the tag’
4F9B5B41-04C0-4B81-B82E-8D07028A3904.jpeg
4166E36C-79EE-4773-A05F-066638433C4A.jpeg
C41A559D-BA5D-4BD3-B674-63DFD196A342.jpeg
635E14ED-D60A-4C84-A344-CD4B0980E38B.jpeg
Awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twit and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
duck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, duck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Now recaps are the job for me
Can someone please, spill the tea? ☕
Coz we love a little conspiracy
About Sarah and her raspberries

I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells witch 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this tit that tit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the tit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174
For over a year, I have just been reading your informative and eye opening posts. Some of them are just too funny and creative to not like and react to though, so here I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait, I completely missed a chapter, what happened with Tanika???
we don’t know exactly what happened, but she no longer works for Sarah. And either Sarah wasn’t invited to tanikas birthday party this past week, or Sarah wasn’t allowed out of the house because she’s not vaxxed (or both).

I’m not going to watch the latest video because I think y’all have recapped it well enough. I can’t quite tell if this is a serious abnormality or something minor, or maybe they’re not even sure yet but they just know that *something* is wrong? Can anyone clarify?

Reactions: 22
I’m not going to watch the latest video because I think y’all have recapped it well enough. I can’t quite tell if this is a serious abnormality or something minor, or maybe they’re not even sure yet but they just know that *something* is wrong? Can anyone clarify?
I don't think they necessarily know how serious it will be, since a lot of genetic disorders can have varying degrees of severity. I think there are some like Klinefelter Syndrome that almost always have very few effects, but a lot of others where it can be anything from slight learning/cognitive delays all the way up to needing nearly constant, intensive care. Obviously they know which exact abnormality it is, but probably even researching that one specifically didn't tell them EXACTLY what to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
we don’t know exactly what happened, but she no longer works for Sarah. And either Sarah wasn’t invited to tanikas birthday party this past week, or Sarah wasn’t allowed out of the house because she’s not vaxxed (or both).

So the blood test is 99% accurate but she then had the CVS as well which is a sample of the placenta taken to confirm. The baby could have any of these conditions Trisomy 18, 21 or 13, Klinefelter syndrome , Triple X or Jacobs syndrome. If you google them you can somewhat work out what he may have but I don’t want to be posting and assuming.
Also the people who are saying she wasn’t told to abort have clearly got no life experience with genetic counselling. It is very common to be given all options. I really hope this little baby is okay at the morphology scan at 19/20 weeks a lot of chromosome conditions are also associated with other congenital conditions with the heart ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if I missed some posts in the last thread or if they were deleted but I've not seen any disgusting comments regarding Sarah's choice or her baby's health (quite the opposite actually) so I'm not sure why people are leaving.

Her current situation doesn't absolve her of her past actions and shouldn't be used as an excuse to not hold her accountable going forward. Nothing has changed. She's still a toxic influencer. I also have no doubt for a second she won't hesitate to use her baby's condition as a shield to deflect future criticism. Because that's the kind of person she is. And this isn't me judging her choice for keeping the baby btw. I understand why she has and actually respect her for it. Whether she made the decision with a pure heart, we'll never know. Regardless, she's still a bad person and her choice doesn't suddenly make her a saint who no longer deserves criticism.

Ok, I guess I rambled there. I just don't want to see people feel bad for gossiping about her just because she's carrying a baby with potential health issues. She's still Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
👏👏👏👏👏
@shaaanxosucks that was truly amazing. Literally listened/read the whole thing with a huge smile, perfect to bring some joy to a tense day ❤
Personal highlight: "she only shags when she's ovulating" 😂

They know what the disorder is and seem to think it will impact the baby a lot (especially if doctors are encouraging termination then I assume it is a serious problem) and I think she said the baby has 99% chance of having the disorder so I think the outlook isn't great.
(But they are praying ofc 😬)

I just don't want to see people feel bad for gossiping about her just because she's carrying a baby with potential health issues. She's still Sarah.
I agree! No one has been cruel, some people in her Instagram have been VILE but not here.
And she is going through something traumatic but that doesn't absolve her of her sins.
I think everyone's been very understanding considering

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know how far along she is in her pregnancy? I wonder if they had their 20 week scan and if they can know more about his health through that.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how far along she is in her pregnancy? I wonder if they had their 20 week scan and if they can know more about his health through that.
I believe she’s 19 weeks right now. She rolls over weeks on Tuesdays

Reactions: 5
Skeptical person here- growing up my mum had lots of christian woman propaganda magazines with stories about “the doctor told us to abort but we said NO God is gonna help is and he did!”
I am taking Sarahs word for it with a grain of salt as she has lied about PCOS for years.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twit and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
duck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, duck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells witch 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this tit that tit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the tit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled
Oh my god 😂 you need a job as a comedy writer!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.