Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, isn’t putting bone broth in mayonnaise kind of like garnishing a donut with a sprig of basil? It doesn’t sound or look gourmet, and it doesn’t magically transform it into a SuPeRfoOd either. Sorry to burst ya bubble, Sezzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did her and Kurt actually meet on tinder?
Yes, I found out about 2 years ago from one of her Sydney friends that was hanging out with her around the time she met him. It wasn’t until the traumatic breakdown this year that I found tattle and this thread and had somewhere to shed some light 😂 And the source has no reason to lie because I don’t know Sarah personally. We know Scuzzy reads here so I don’t want to be too specific about the source in case they get blasted by Scuzz

• Wow
Reactions: 36
They abssolutely are, I believe. This is why I am not shocked that she's "influencing" people into desiring babies. They're probably all anti-abortionists as well.

What she should launch, and what would do REALLY frikking good with the stans, is her own unique line of TINFOIL HATS.

SD times WFX Sezzy Special TinFoil Hats -- limited ed, for all you smol human anti-vax mUmMs out there. Great for your post-lockdown, un-vaxed picnic and brunch outings.
So many of you have asked in my DM’s, and I’m wearing an XS tinfoil hat

This is actually really good for search results so people who Google it will find the thread
that’s what I’m hoping to achieve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Me just sitting here thinking about how much Christmas Day would be completely ruined if the host said they made a “HeAlThY lUnCh”.

Also side note, “healthy” is having balance - being able to indulge when you want & making the right dietary decisions for your lifestyle. Healthy is not restricting certain foods groups & manipulating classic dishes to mould into your ED “safe foods” category. But Sarah probably won’t mind pigging out this year because she is pReGgY & food intolerances seem to only matter to her when she is trying to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
IMG_6665.PNG

this was also on Tanika's Instagram, maybe she had mentioned quitting her job to her local barista and had said how awful it was? I could be making something out of nothing though

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She looks so different and I really can’t put my finger on it!!! Is it her lips!?
Im also not sure, but she really looks … honestly kinda bad and run down in this reel.
she really seems to be aging by the minute at the moment. The middle part is also doing nothing for her in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
So her Sunee Projedkt is a Christmas menu? Surely that's going to appeal to NO ONE.
The teenagers who are most of her subscribers won't be cooking Xmas dinner and any adults that are cooking Christmas dinner have almost certainly done it before or atleast know enough to NOT pay like $40 for 3 months of Sunee #stillnomonthlysubscription #welistentofeedbacksowecanimprove
View attachment 807815View attachment 807816
ETA: that butter less burnt toast that's 1/4 of the second pic isn't exactly selling her cooking skills 😬
Plus, those Christmas recipes of hers will not even work for the staniest stans outside of Australia. Because surprise, the rest of the world celebrates Christmas in winter and won’t want to have a surf n turf bbq…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just watched all of Tanikas highlights on Instagram and there is literally not one with Sarah, there is one with Tahlia, Fox, there are even some from HER wedding but none with Sarah. Don't know if thats been the case all along, just wondering because Sarah always said Tanika is her best friend???

Reactions: 23
FE3DADEE-1D6E-49F9-AF90-1CB0146E992F.png

So apparently Tanika’s birthday, you’d think Sezzy would do a little ‘shoutout’ for her Maid of Honour/Bestie after she’s done for our qwEEN 🥲🥲🥲 On second thought, nahhhh that’s not something a narcissist would do 😅😅😅😅

Plus no sight of Sezzy at her Bday Dinner - proof that she’s not vaxxed ?? Still a little lizard stuck in her encounter 🦎

Attachments

Reactions: 20
We need to do some more internet sleuthing- the Scuz Breakdown has to be related to Tanika quitting/the friendship break-up. I wonder when she quit & how that coincides with Scuzzy's 6 hour SoCiAl MeDiA BrEaK. If fits in with the "I'm going to be vague and the haters will have a field-day" comment.

Reactions: 27
FA5B79E4-AD9C-49B1-A755-83C80AA319F9.jpeg

I’m a professional editor and can I just say… yes sometime systems like Final Cut Pro or premiere pro crash unexpectedly but it’s very unlikely that you lose everything. Editing videos takes hours and these programs automatically create saved back up files. This is most likely a lie and excuse because she feels anxiety about releasing the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
HAHAHAHA reminds me of this scandal that happened with Lorna Jane last year 😂😂😂💀
Oh my word! I forgot all about this!
Also my friend was working for LJ and they sent her a letter telling her her position was terminated. No phone call or anything. Just a letter in the mail one day. Absolute pack of chunts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 808154
I’m a professional editor and can I just say… yes sometime systems like Final Cut Pro or premiere pro crash unexpectedly but it’s very unlikely that you lose everything. Editing videos takes hours and these programs automatically create saved back up files. This is most likely a lie and excuse because she feels anxiety about releasing the video.
can we also talk about how weird this story clip was. She set her phone up so they can sit there and put on forced smiles while they watch church services. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.