Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment under her new post.

This is real hate and overstepping. It’s unfortunate but maybe she will realise now what true trolls are.
It is definitely a horrible thing to say/hear. However, it is important to hear the opinions of those directly impacted by someone with a disability. I too have a sibling with a disability who I adore and would do anything for, but the thought that one day they will be in my care is daunting. My sibling is so much more than my parents were told when they received the diagnosis but it is a gamble.

Either way, no one should tell someone that their discussion to keep or terminate a pregnancy is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah’s Day #38 Anti-vax, hyper curved back, monetising heartache because she’s gotta get those stacks 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I will say I'm glad that she is seeking advice and counsel from professionals. She can research as much as she wants, but at the end of the day it takes a village and she doesn't have to push this 'super-mum' idea so much. Getting help and seeking doesn't make her less of a Mum, it shows maturity. I really hope that this baby is born healthy and that they get the support they need

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the doctor suggesting abortion. I’m aware that doctors are probably somewhat desensitised because they go through this everyday. I’m assuming he told her in a way that wasn’t as sensitive as it should have been given her situation. I feel horrible saying this but I think I would have heavily considered not keeping the baby so I would have wanted a doctor to be upfront about the condition.
Me too. I would want to hear the opinion of a educated medical professional who regularly deals with this as in that situation you're not thinking properly. And also Google won't be able to tell you everything. She definitely was influenced by her dislike of doctors here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How the duck is a child with a disability not a Kurt issue too?
The decision to terminate or not wasn't his issue. Aren't women still nowadays ( in some countries) fighting for the right to decide these things because it's their body? Considering how religious and conservative they are, it is actually to appreciate that he said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still catching up, but I just can't imagine her having the emotional range and level of empathy required to handle a child with a disability... She already treats fox like a nuisance and complains about how he cramps her lifestyle. When a child has a serious disability, they require extra attention and care and this goes for their entire lives.

My little cousin (who has now passed away) had a very rare genetic disorder and my aunt was an absolute rock-star caring for her for the entirety of her life, but I truly can't imagine many people being able to cope with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Alright anti climactic hyped up video is out. Can we please just move onto a new thread so we can see @shaaanxosucks 's long awaited recap. Thank u

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think what they are going through is awful and extremely difficult. It must have been an awful decision.

I still don't understand why she felt the need to video herself crying and fox hugging her. If you go back to the start and see all the things she posted......it makes some kind of sense but I do feel like she had her career in mind when posting all this crap.

So they decided not to give him the usual boy name they selected.
They also thought the circumstance didn't warrant a gender reveal (maybe because she won't get vaccinated)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think if anyone else has had a similar situation or feels triggered by all these, think of yourself and take a step back.
It isn't an easy topic at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually saw a different side to Sarah in that video. She was explaining things fairly eloquently and Kurt just kept interjecting with dumb comments/laughing or just saying irrelevent minor things like "sarah called me but i was at the beach" and Sarah had to keep getting the conversation back to the seriousness of the situation.

I feel quite sorry for her actually (despite how genuinely problematic she is/has been) as she's married to a manchild and now has to tackle a potentially trickier parenting situation while having such a large audience who will naturally pick her apart than normal mums
Something I found quite sad was him pretty much admitting to almost brushing off the issue and just saying ‘I’ll be fine with whatever you choose’ and not getting involved with the decision.
to the point where she rang her sister and mum crying and asking for them to make the decision to terminate or not for her.
that should have been Kurt!
If I was lost and unsure what to do I would ask my partner to decide, not my mum. That’s his child too. I couldn’t imagine not having that support from my partner to turn to.
But she clearly wasn’t getting that from him.

He spoke of how much research she has done. I bet he didn’t do ANY and has just left this all on her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
So how will this affect the name i wonder? A disabled kid cant have a certain name??

Reactions: 20
im sorry but I can't watch her... she looks like an alien in this video, what happened to her face?! she looks so ugly! and her voice, hand movements and extra religious tit is making her unwatchable now.. more than ever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Damn it, I was still holding out for the “Kurt getting freaky with Sezzys mum” story line

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is a ridiculous attempt at a collar bone show. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR EVERY OUTFIT SARAH. This is a high necked jumper like wtf is she doing
Screenshot_20211014-111156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like the name thing won’t be that the child with potential health issues doesn’t deserve the original name, she will say something like this baby deserved a better name because it’s a fighter or some tit like that. I REALLY hope that she isn’t still baiting this.

I’m all for her keeping the babies health issue to herself and I feel so sorry for the baby and fox (and even for Kurt and Sarah), but I stfg if the baby ends up being born with no issues and she has the audacity to say it’s because she prayed to god and only ate alfalfa sprouts and bleeping fish blood infused chick peas because of some clinical research she ‘found’ I will flip my tit

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.