Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's have a game....lets guess the thumbnail for the next video.

- I think Sarah wiping away a tear, Kurt next to her looking anaemic. Text over them ‘what happend?’ ‘is the baby okay?’ ‘did I miscarry?’

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Can’t believe her baiting has worked but I’m bleeping dying to watch this bullshit video so happy to take one for the team 😂

As others have said, this poor man needs a burger, a beer and a phone-free week away from Scuzzmeister. Kinda sad.
Also, jumping on the bandwagon way too late:
🇩🇪, 31 (to quote Samweis: Po-ta-toes!)
Scuzzy has genuinely done him the dirty I cannot believe the difference in the bloke. They are both skeletal atm 🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Let's have a game....lets guess the thumbnail for the next video.

- I think Sarah wiping away a tear, Kurt next to her looking anaemic. Text over them ‘what happend?’ ‘is the baby okay?’ ‘did I miscarry?’
Image of her hugging Fox, behind them is a beige cross on the wall, next to her a Bible. In text bubbles over the image it reads:
My big reveal
Why I quit social media
Plz don't judge
Just being honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hahaha what if the drama is Scuz got fined 50k for not stating ads, found a way to put a blame on Tanika, and that was just last drop of bullshit for Tanika, enough to quit 😂
But what if the truth is their team were unofficially let go due to Sydney's lockdown etc? I can imagine their work dried up, somewhat, during lockdown and they're dodgy enough to not permanently employ anyone. I've noticed there's been very little mention of any of their team since lockdown begun and I wouldn't be surprised if the short sighted greedy dirtbags let them go to ensure their own wealth didn't shrink.

Reactions: 23
What with lockdown and now pregnancy - Sissy be getting her real top lip back 😬
I wonder if she’ll secretly get lip filler (not recommended while pregnant) and pull a Kim k and claim her inflated lips are due to pregnancy.

edit: not saying kim lied, saying that her lips got way big due to pregnancy which did NOT happen for sez last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Making popcorn for the big revel everyone !!!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿everyone have some, there’s even some GF DF popcorn too.

bloody hell back on the edge of my seat !!!!

My notifications are ON
My phone is on LOUD
I AM READY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I find Kurt to be an absolutely brutal/problematic human being. But the photos of him a few years ago are so, SO sad. Putting it really simply, he looks f*cked now.

He needs to eat and *nourish* his body with actual food. they are both looking extremely unwell lately IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just thought of the most brilliant plan- if Sarah is so ew dumb that she will buy bone broth mayo because it is HeAlThY, why don’t we create something like vegan DF SF GF HeAlThY water (cause you can’t really have healthy tap water without the fancy label) and get all of Scuzzs money in return for all the money she basically conned us all for ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But what if the truth is their team were unofficially let go due to Sydney's lockdown etc? I can imagine their work dried up, somewhat, during lockdown and they're dodgy enough to not permanently employ anyone. I've noticed there's been very little mention of any of their team since lockdown begun and I wouldn't be surprised if the short sighted greedy dirtbags let them go to ensure their own wealth didn't shrink.
That sounds like it's definitely the case, if not for Tanika, definitely for the others.

Reactions: 13
This could very likely be right on the money!

There is the old saying "Friends for a reason, Friends for a season and Friends for life"

I think for Sarah its always "Friends for a reason" and the reason is ALWAYS for her benefit. This includes her marriage and her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My god, she’s actually looking geriatric in those screenshots. I don’t even mean that as a dig, it genuinely looks like she has some sort of rapid ageing disorder.

Also, my bet is that she didn’t even film this bs excuse video yet, but she has to build up the sympathy. She’ll just dash off something last minute like she always does, probably with all the standard YT tropes: *deep sigh* “this is such a difficult video to make guuyyys”, “this is like the fourthteenth billion time I’ve recorded this”, “I know I’m gonna get hate for this, but IF yOu reAllY LoVe mE YoUlL KisS mY AsS” “ps buy my tit”.

Since when are her sit down chats highly edited beyond basic cuts anyway? It’s not like she’s ever edited in extra cards or graphics or music or anything remotely fancy for sit down vids, much less serious ones. In fact, if your mantra is to be ReAl And RaW wouldn’t you just record your earnest thoughts and upload? Why the need for a major edit unless you have to curate manipulate your words, to promote a specific image of yourself? 🧐
She needs to choose the right gospel songs for the background music, as well the perfect bible verses to flash up at the end #godisgood. There's probably going to be a picture of her praying as part of the thumbnail, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My notifications are ON
My phone is on LOUD
I AM READY
Girl, I love you! I just do not have the strength to do the notifications, I feel like that’s what she’s wants and why she’s drumming it up like ‘OooO! whEn Am I GonNA REvEaL AlL?!’ Then she’ll hit subs with a ‘Psych! It’s another WF ad!!’

I will partake in in the popcorn though, and I can’t wait to see how it features in your famous round-up!
✋🍿💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Throwback pic, just cuz...back when she was openly using IG filters in Stories instead of pretending she wasn't but evidently using them anyway.

Image 2020-02-26 at 10.59.24 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.